IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

tuss was mastered by a mastering house originally wasnt it? i'm guessing he's been mastering these SC/new(old) tracks himself. seems kind of doubtful to me that he'd also remaster tuss himself. possible i guess.

tuss was mastered by a mastering house originally wasnt it? i'm guessing he's been mastering these SC/new(old) tracks himself. seems kind of doubtful to me that he'd also remaster tuss himself. possible i guess.

Well, most of the titles now have an "M" after them. Curious.

Well, most of the titles now have an "M" after them. Curious.

definitely sounds remastered to me

Somebody mentioned the drukqs tracks also sound remastered - I would buy it again if so. Isn't there some program you can use to check parity between two audio files to check?

This I like:

"Anyway there should be a load more HAB's, theres no real logic to how and when tracks will appear. Its just when i come across them basically but yeah got big plans ahead in sorting my archived tapes n stuff."

Where was that posted?

EDIT:

Can't believe he didn't add this track 

one of the best lost tracks from icbyd

That's a lovely little track for sure

​Righty O​ lets see what all the fuss is about then shall we *rubs hands together*

*hands beer*

"After everyone left"

ReleaseProduct-85934-32236.jpg

brings back memories of wandering down the A11 trying to figure out what the hell bus to get

Did a quick A/B test on Synthacon 9 and the files sound identical. Slightly different length of silence before and after the track, though.

wish I had the the money to buy the whole lot, will do in time.  easily worth repurchasing considering all the SC tracks we got for free.

picked up rushup edge and field day, ICBYD is next on the list.

Feild Day sounds INCREDIBLE 

wish I had the the money to buy the whole lot, will do in time.  easily worth repurchasing considering all the SC tracks we got for free.

picked up rushup edge and field day, ICBYD is next on the list.

Feild Day sounds INCREDIBLE 

Yeah I wish I had the money too. I bought ODS and CCAI pt2. Thinking of buying Rushup Edge since it has a ton of new tracks.

GREAT THAT WINDOWLICKER (SCRATCH MIX)... TO ME IT'S THE ULTIMATE AND BETTER THAN THE END-ROLL VERSION fUNNY THAT SOME PEOPLE SAY THEY ARE THE SAME THING....lol BUY THE CD TO FIND OUT END-ROLL IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT...

Somebody mentioned the drukqs tracks also sound remastered - I would buy it again if so. Isn't there some program you can use to check parity between two audio files to check?

You could zoooooooom in on the waveforms and match up the original mastering and the new Bleep version of a track in your DAW and invert one of them. Play em both and if ya hear nuthin' but silence they're identical.

Btw, love reading Richard's technical notes on some of the tracks in the store. Would be awesome if we could get some deep info on every track he's put out, but I guess that's not possible.

GREAT THAT WINDOWLICKER (SCRATCH MIX)... TO ME IT'S THE ULTIMATE AND BETTER THAN THE END-ROLL VERSION fUNNY THAT SOME PEOPLE SAY THEY ARE THE SAME THING....lol BUY THE CD TO FIND OUT END-ROLL IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT...

is your caps button stuck?

:huh:

You could zoooooooom in on the waveforms and match up the original mastering and the new Bleep version of a track in your DAW and invert one of them. Play em both and if ya hear nuthin' but silence they're identical.

Btw, love reading Richard's technical notes on some of the tracks in the store. Would be awesome if we could get some deep info on every track he's put out, but I guess that's not possible.

You can check spectrums very easily using free software Spek. Go to www.spek.cc and grab it. Tiny tool, analyses files very fast, compatible with all formats you can imagine.

I guess I shouldn't have bought a bunch of these on Bleep a few weeks ago, given the new bonus tracks...

Just send him/warp a message/

Good idea, thanks!  I've now sent one.  I (re-)bought a bunch of Aphex Twin albums a few months ago on the main Bleep store, so I'm hoping the new tracks will be copied to the main store, or the purchases on the main store will be copied across to the Aphex Twin one.  I can't imagine I'm the only person hoping that, either!

Well, I got a reply.  That's a "no".  Shame.

Same boat.  I'm glad to have the reply at least.  I'm positive I'm going to wind up buying all of these eventually, but I was sort of hoping to get credit for all my normal Bleep purchases.