IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

Ugh I'm 14 years old and modern music is so ugh I only listen to REAL music you know Aphex Twins and Boards of Kaneda and shit their music really speaks to me you know all this shit like Nicki Manage or however the fuck you spell her stupid name is bullshit she gets like 69 (XD) billlion views on her songs about asses when real music gets like, what, 5 million views? Fucking disgraceful. Oh btw look at my unique and cool artstyle XD I'm heavily inspired by anime oh btw did I mention I watch anime cuz I do I watch it all the fucking time BUT NOT THE WEIRD STUFF DAD oops did I type that out loud? Nevermind, I'm not going to erase it, because unlike the kids in my school with their swag and yolo, I admit that I make mistakes. And before you think I watch all the normie shit like Naruto and dragonball well think again fuckface cuz I watch the more obscure stuff that dipshits like Evan haven't heard of. Seriously, fuck Evan. I swear, if he hadn't fucking taken Jennie before me, we would have been together, I swear, he's such a douche, and I'm a NICE GUY you know? Anyway, check out my facebook page where I upload funny comics like this daily, peace out :3

Instafan

I don't know about you guys, but I know what I'm NOT doing this weekend!  Listening to the new AFX bleepstore stuff!  Amirite?

Edited by atypic

I have no fucking idea what's going on with this, anything to do with numbers (apart from alcohol volume) has zero chance of computing with me

So Richard, your little trolling exercise never worked with me mate

Jedi mind tricks failed *howls at the moon*

anything to do with numbers (apart from alcohol volume) has zero chance of computing with me

Your jib, sir, I like the cut of it

i really liked that theory that it was like a lunar pattern for mars or something. that was a sick theory.

my js mates at work just sort of looked at it in disgust 

but then a tor guru would laugh at a tor link

and a base64 bitch would decode your mum

so hard to say whether anything really clever is happening

anything to do with numbers (apart from alcohol volume) has zero chance of computing with me

Your jib, sir, I like the cut of it

lol

late to the party on this.... so the clock has slowed? That's actually pretty hilarious... I've been rediscovering SC dump tracks lately so I already feel like I'm drowning in new aphex as it is. Like '179 brk 2' or '18 mellow punchy'. How the hell am I just now discovering these tracks??