IGNORED

Mt. Fuji 2017 Cassette

dudenorth

he hasn't put the dfn or tech004 releases there so... ?

Hasn't daddy1 commented on the store that he's going to upload the DFN tracks when he gets back from this mini-tour? TECH004 are tracks he already shared for free on Soundcloud.

several of the fuji rock tracks also appear to be from the syrobonkers interview trax originally on soundclown.

Yes, and?

he hasn't put the dfn or tech004 releases there so... ?

Hasn't daddy1 commented on the store that he's going to upload the DFN tracks when he gets back from this mini-tour? TECH004 are tracks he already shared for free on Soundcloud.

several of the fuji rock tracks also appear to be from the syrobonkers interview trax originally on soundclown.

Yes, and?

and i'd like to give him money for these tracks and hope they all make it to the store. that is all.

I've been juggling the idea of leaking it and can probably do this tonight..... but I have this nagging feeling that there's gonna be a backlash from some party. I don't wanna get on anyone's bad side, esp. richys. Though, I assume he knows that it would leak onto the internet EVENTUALLY.

I'm going to a client tonight and he has a nice cassette player I can borrow and use so I won't have time to do it until tomorrow morning.

Not all meechy catfish's wear capes. Joyrex plz don't ban me.

IDK what to do

Edited by WhitleyStriber

Does anyone think Richard would actually care if this leaked? I imagine he would anticipate it as an inevitability. I couldn't imagine him having strong feeling about it. 

Another would-be ripper posting their life story, such "interesting conversation".

It's getting weird how this tape apparently hasn't made its way into the hands of someone who just shared it anonymously without wanting credit for it.

Ripping it equals 7 years of bad aphexian karma. Don´t do that

This is why I don't want to do it. It feels wrong.

You might also consider the consequences if your rip is promoted here on this site...

Ripping it equals 7 years of bad aphexian karma. Don´t do that

This is why I don't want to do it. It feels wrong.

You might also consider the consequences if your rip is promoted here on this site...

Perma-Papa Ban

The cassette is mainly syrobonker tracks with 1 amazing track so far. And one of em has Richard blowing into a recorder like a shitty 5 year old. And talkin2u mix2 +9

Edited by WhitleyStriber