IGNORED

Mt. Fuji 2017 Cassette

dudenorth

cough

nice did you go to all events or did you spend money on discogs? 

Well...

PBoD, my roomy, got my Houston one while I queued at Day for Night

I got the Field Day one for myself and Kattin2 

Kattin2 got my Tech one in return but I could've gotten at the store a few weeks ago as I was in Detroit - met Todd at a gig though. He played three SC/New Aphex tracks!

Hoping the cassette gets sold at Richies last billed gig this year - Helsinki next week - I'll be there with Kattin2 and WhitleyStriber! 

Then my cash totally runs the feck out!

Great, the disease of political correctness is now infecting WATMM. The guy is Japanese and said the word Jap....and somehow people are still carrying on about it and calling it racist? Get a fookin life.

I hate to keep dragging this along, but...

I think the confusion here arose from the fact nobody knew B1000 was Japanese... hence everyone's distaste at his "Jap" reference.

"Has being polite gone too far?"

I don't think there is a limit to politeness... at least I hope not.

Great, the disease of political correctness is now infecting WATMM. The guy is Japanese and said the word Jap....and somehow people are still carrying on about it and calling it racist? Get a fookin life.

I hate to keep dragging this along, but...

I think the confusion here arose from the fact nobody knew B1000 was Japanese... hence everyone's distaste at his "Jap" reference.

"Has being polite gone too far?"

I don't think there is a limit to politeness... at least I hope not.

Guys, please also realize, the rest of the world is not in the grips of the current USA political correctness Millennial left wing mentality.  Xenophobia is a fact of life in countries, both EU, and elsewhere where refugees are turning public opinion against foreigners being allowed into countries where their economies are struggling.  Just as in Germany was pre-WWII, some regions blame refugees for all of their misfortunes.  This is not a forgiving time.  When humans have their backs against the wall, historically, they have blamed less fortunate humans.

Does anyone remember the old days when the first thing you'd do is get up in the morning and check your faxes? Would love an AFX fax release next.

Does anyone remember the old days when the first thing you'd do is get up in the morning and check your faxes? Would love an AFX fax release next.

But just for 13 randomly selected people who can sell that fax for ridiculously 666$ to the fanboys

Not really, all I remember is my dad getting a fax machine, then using it maybe twice in ten years.

Not really, all I remember is my dad getting a fax machine, then using it maybe twice in ten years.

I Remember the good old days when u go to a record store and bought your aphex vinyls. Now you have to travel around the world and be at the venue 12h before the gig starts to buy your cool afx stuff no one other has...

I dont want his korg bleeps and farts I wanna have a new album right now, for everyone!

I Remember the good old days when u go to a record store and bought your aphex vinyls. Now you have to travel around the world and be at the venue 12h before the gig starts to buy your cool afx stuff no one other has...

but the craic is mighty and you never know who you're gonna meet  :mu-ziq:  :wub:  :braindance:  :shuriken:  :whistling:

but the craic is mighty and you never know who you're gonna meet  :mu-ziq:  :wub:  :braindance:  :shuriken:  :whistling:

Yeah, thats a nice attitude! Sadly, I cant make it there  :sad:

Please dont do it like this person (leave something for the others):

https://www.discogs.com/user/horrelepiep/collection?page=1&limit=100&header=1

This person has 95 copys of the cassette in collection!!!

cough

nice did you go to all events or did you spend money on discogs? 

Well...

PBoD, my roomy, got my Houston one while I queued at Day for Night

I got the Field Day one for myself and Kattin2 

Kattin2 got my Tech one in return but I could've gotten at the store a few weeks ago as I was in Detroit - met Todd at a gig though. He played three SC/New Aphex tracks!

Hoping the cassette gets sold at Richies last billed gig this year - Helsinki next week - I'll be there with Kattin2 and WhitleyStriber! 

Then my cash totally runs the feck out!

I didn't even think about the fact that the cassette could be sold at future events, kind of guessed it was Japan only deal, good luck to you no matter what they sell!

Maybe I should send you some money for a shirt or something more realistic. BTW like the shirt / profile pic!

As the result of a Willy Wonka guerrilla marketing warfare strategy, most of these records and tapes are not being played and are gathering dust.

Idk dude, my houston record is pleasantly worn. The record itself has particles and fingerprints from repeated play and the jacket is water damaged from the rain that night. Just ensures that it's mine and nobody elses :)

Only nerds keep these things sealed in plastic