IGNORED

Mt. Fuji 2017 Cassette

dudenorth

this is killing me....... I can not take it anymore...... 

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!?!??!?!??!!!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!???!!!?!?!?!!!!!

interesting conversation, here - what is everyone's take on ripping analog formats? in this day and age, what is the purpose in releasing these formats, and does this intrinsically mean something about those who share the content digitally? has this been discussed elsewhere on the forum? just curious as to the general perception of this community. hopefully rich will put the fuji tracks on the store like he did with field day, but he hasn't put the dfn or tech004 releases there so... ?

I'm all for keeping the mystery alive untill an eventual store release, there's already plenty of new aphex stuff to catch up on!

he hasn't put the dfn or tech004 releases there so... ?

Hasn't daddy1 commented on the store that he's going to upload the DFN tracks when he gets back from this mini-tour? TECH004 are tracks he already shared for free on Soundcloud.

he hasn't put the dfn or tech004 releases there so... ?

Hasn't daddy1 commented on the store that he's going to upload the DFN tracks when he gets back from this mini-tour? TECH004 are tracks he already shared for free on Soundcloud.

several of the fuji rock tracks also appear to be from the syrobonkers interview trax originally on soundclown.