IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

Why is every 3D motion graphics page filled with posts exactly like this? Does Hollywood have some huge unfilled demand for dancing fabrics and jigglebones?

https://instagram.com/p/BeF2h22F89v/

I always thought they were tests and that the artists would eventually post interesting things/animations but it seems to be a lot of overused assets with realistic lighting and stuff.

Edited by drukqs

I wonder if Oprah has ever given a blowjob.

Probably.  I've often wondered how many different dicks have been inside madonna, and how it's a finite, discrete (in theory) but ultimately unknowable number.  Thinking its somewhere between 80 and 300.

Well fuck, I can't eat beef now.  Thanks a lot.

my friend showed me a video of a mamma cow running after it's babby cow that was being taken away in a truck. crushed me. 

22 years since The Simpsons' Hullabalooza episode and i still dont know who Peter Frampton is

Dude-- you gotta listen to Do You Feel Like We Do; tons of live versions, some good, some great, some epic.  I'm at work so not gonna find the most epic one but anyway...  It's some pretty next-level shit.  HE RECORDED THAT IN 1423, BEFORE ELECTRIC POWER.  Everyone was using rocks to put in their dick hole, then Peter Frampton comes along with an electric guitar, amp, mic, talkbox, massive soundsystem, fuckin' all that shit, and he rocked the streets super hard.  People were still psychologically recovering from The Plague, and this motherfucker was performing in sold out stadiums, at a time when stadiums didn't even exist.

Highly recommend.  Dead serious.  Do You Feel Like We Do is Peter Frampton's gift to humanity.

Do you know this actor’s name? Nope, thought not. Nobody does, not even the man himself.

colm-meaney--at-the-.jpg

Everybody just knows him as that Scottish fella who was Geordi La Forge on Star Trek.