IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

The leasing office to my building now has a Kombucha and Cold Brew coffee machine that accepts credit cards. For a split second when I saw it I thought it was tap/draft beer because of the tap handles. What a letdown.

I don't understand how the democrats could take the majority in the house of representatives while at the same time republicans increased their majority in the senate.

Edited by Gocab

What if Alex Jones is Bill Hicks? or his brother?

Bill would double backflip in his grave over that statement.

Certainly:) I was only entertaining an exaggerated premise of a deranged comedian :)

There are similarities. They’re both from Austin... errr, yeh, just that. Also anger.

I wish Bill Hicks was still around.

I don't understand how the democrats could take the majority in the house of representatives while at the same time republicans increased their majority in the senate.

lots of currently-democratic seats (26 of 35, ~75%) in the senate were up for grabs

I refuse to hit a vape cartridge because what if some malevolent gremlin or goblin put some capsaicin extract oil in it? That would be diabolically evil. 

I refuse to hit a vape cartridge because what if some malevolent gremlin or goblin put some capsaicin extract oil in it? That would be diabolically evil. 

I think the best way to cure your fear of Capsaicin is to do confrontative therapy, in your case it would involve shoving chilis in your anus and mutilating your genitals with pepper spray, psychologically speaking