IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

2000 was nearly 20 years ago. Soon it’ll be 2030. I’ll probably be dead circa 2060.

It's 2018

can I just be dead now

no don't :(

there's a lot to do! :)

The blink of an eye feels like 10,000 years to a mosquito.  They are also the only mammal to exceed 100,000 years of age from its own perspective.  If you blink 10 times a mosquito will be born and also die, but to them it will feel like an eternity and that they are immortal.

ngl for as long as i can remember i've had serious ambitions to become the world's oldest person ever some day. when i was a little kid i used to read the obituaries in the paper each morning & think "sweet i just went up in the rankings again"

ngl for as long as i can remember i've had serious ambitions to become the world's oldest person ever some day. when i was a little kid i used to read the obituaries in the paper each morning & think "sweet i just went up in the rankings again"

If you kill everyone on the planet, you will be the world's oldest person and everyone will want to have sex with you because you won.

i was at a bookstore today browsing the literature and this grown man and i assume his mother and another woman were standing near me talking. the man said "that's what the russians - the soviets were doing that before. and now they've created the alt right by infiltrating-" and then he pointed at a copy of a book and asked the woman "have you read this" and she said "no what is this" then looking at the book went "confederacy of... deuces?" and the guy went "dunces, confederacy of dunces. i read an article about it which is why i read it, the article said it explains everything you need to know about the dark enlightenment. it's about a man who lives with his mom-" and the woman grabbed it and went "i'm sold" and then they all left.

Sometimes I zoom in super tight in Audacity and watch the graphics of the wave fly by at high speeds like I'm on the audio Autobahn

omg i do the same thing

but also because audacity can often do this weird thing where you set the start or end points to the same time but they're actually a few microseconds off from each other - doesn't impact the sound in a huge way (in fact sometimes it adds a nice subliminal organic quality), but makes it so you gotta zoom in allllll the way if you want things to line up exact

i've been having weird intense dreams the last many nights. like i just woke up & all i remember is a montage of people exploding into clouds of guts

what are people's thoughts on bruce lee?

my friend got me to check out some youtube videos on him. like the fact that he could punch and kick so fast that film at the time couldn't catch his actions, doing 1 finger pushups and knocking people out with a jab from like a finger length away, i guess super human would be a good way to explain it.