Blimey lad oy guvna a propa English breakfast will be 37 quid afta this.

MP's are off for approx 3&half months between now & Samhain, ideal for sledges who couldn't conjure a consensus even by channeling the deceased spirit of Paul Daniels

as if setting dates around equinox & the heebie jeebies wasn't Icke-ian political witch-craft enough

Brrrr-Hex-It = jus sayins

are you on acid?

lol

MP's are off for approx 3&half months between now & Samhain, ideal for sledges who couldn't conjure a consensus even by channeling the deceased spirit of Paul Daniels

as if setting dates around equinox & the heebie jeebies wasn't Icke-ian political witch-craft enough

Brrrr-Hex-It = jus sayins

lol that's a classic post 

hahahaha!

fucking brilliant!!

*shakes your hand*

think i'd do Rees-Mogg's sister doe

bet she can teleport & everything

Posted (edited)

200.gif

Edited by MDM Chaos
Url fail

2EEDE07000000578-0-image-m-11_1448926860

2EEDEF8400000578-0-image-m-16_1448927004

2EEDF27600000578-0-image-m-19_1448927077

23F9D5BD00000578-0-image-m-21_1448927141

2EDAFFBD00000578-0-image-a-7_14487551473

Castro rocks it well tho

frrSM3P.png

lol

gazza wins as usual

So bizarre watching Japanese news, they showed a clip from a townhall in Hagworthingham, which has a population of about 400. These are the people voting to leave. A group of people whose idea of exotic is a tinned tikka masala from fucking Tesco.

57267599_1451060005029286_14899191041008

lol

No Brits on the Enterprise. But definitely a Scott! Scotland going independent confirmed!

Been quite nice having other stuff in the news for a week. Climate change protests etc...

Hope the MPs are having a wonderful Easter break XxX

Yesterday I exchanged contracts on a flat in a poshish part of London, for well over £100K less than what the vendor was originally asking for. I THINK the reason is Brexit, I don't think there are any other obvious factors, other than my prodigious negotiating skills of course.

Completion date is 29th March lol.

So I've either played a blinder or made a fucking stupid decision, the deciding factor will be whether we leave with no deal and it totally fucks the housing market.

My thought is if that happens people just won't sell.

Fingers crossed for Brextension and eventual Bremain

Everyone will be happy to know I'm fully moved in, it's lush, thank u farage and boris for the help and now let's cancel it.

Well done becoming part of the bourgeois!

Only joking of course, for real congrats on getting a new pad.

Everyone welcome to crash I assume?

the French storm Jersey, Bergerac is interred @ Macron's pleasure & his London weekend retreat promptly gets squatted

So bizarre watching Japanese news, they showed a clip from a townhall in Hagworthingham, which has a population of about 400. These are the people voting to leave. A group of people whose idea of exotic is a tinned tikka masala from fucking Tesco.

Second result when googling 'Hagworthingham + Brexit'

https://thelincolnite.co.uk/2019/04/lincolnshire-police-prepare-plans-for-brexit-fuelled-hate-crimes/

Yesterday I exchanged contracts on a flat in a poshish part of London, for well over £100K less than what the vendor was originally asking for. I THINK the reason is Brexit, I don't think there are any other obvious factors, other than my prodigious negotiating skills of course.

So I've either played a blinder or made a fucking stupid decision, the deciding factor will be whether we leave with no deal and it totally fucks the housing market.

Everyone will be happy to know I'm fully moved in, it's lush, thank u farage and boris for the help and now let's cancel it.

Which part, how posh?

i’m brexist

https://thelincolnite.co.uk/2019/04/lincolnshire-police-prepare-plans-for-brexit-fuelled-hate-crimes/

Which part, how posh?

Putney. Gonna start wearing pink shorts and no socks and voting Tory.

Been renting for the last decade round mile end, bow, stratford, hackney wick area. I thought I'd miss it but I don't, at all

Which part, how posh?
Putney. Gonna start wearing pink shorts and no socks and voting Tory.

Been renting for the last decade round mile end, bow, stratford, hackney wick area. I thought I'd miss it but I don't, at all

tory (small t) demographic in the house

Posted (edited)

Every property I'm seeing in Putney is edit: extremely nice. 

Posh indeed! Congratulations.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj