IGNORED

Warning points

impakt

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was mental disorder territory. Which was concerning, because you hardly ever know where people are coming from, so it's pretty straightforward to shoot from the hip. Kinda like kids on the playground do. And you never get a real feeling for the seriousness. But why would you? In order to survive online, the basic assumption everyone is a shitposter is the best bet at survival. 

Edit: @Candiru

4 hours ago, perunamuussi said:

perunamuussi's Warnings

lol how are you still here?

PS I can neither add space below or above this warning table, so I have no recourse but to type my entire post inside it.  Not even refreshing the page/hitting back helps.  New watmm never forgets.  

Oh cool, I managed to break through the quote it would appear.

Anyway, no warning posts for me yet, though I do have a pic for the "photos you took that you're happy with" thread which would prob earn me one.

Warning issued by Joyrex

October 10, 2007

Penalty

Given 1 points

Note for member

Even though Radiohead is offering the album for free, you cannot redistribute it - as the artist, they have the right to control how their product (free or not) is distributed. Please do not post any more filesharing links on the forum, thanks.

for posting mediafire links to radiohead's in rainbows because their stupid site got overloaded on release data.

Warning issued by Joyrex

January 8, 2009

Penalty

Given 1 points

Note for member

Use warnings and tags!

no idea, probably some nsfw.

Warning issued by chenGOD

April 23, 2011

Penalty

Given 1 points

chengod

Warning issued by Squee

November 30, 2011

Penalty

Given 1 points

most probably for trolling awepittance, i claimed that he protests the usage of those full body x-ray scanners at the airports because he has a very small penis.

Warning issued by Joyrex

March 18, 2013

Penalty

Given 1 points

Note for member

No NSFW Links

Warning issued by delet...

August 26, 2013

Penalty

Given 0 points

Restricted from posting - 1 day

NSFW Content

What's there to say really?

Warned by Joyrex, April 6, 2018

NSFW Content

Hi, using two spoiler tags and writing not safe for work does not stop the offending content from preloading on other user's machines. You would know this, you've been around long enough.

Warned by delet..., October 10, 2016

Never had any warnings, but I did get a message once saying that I needed to change my avatar since it could be considered NSFW.

It was a painting by Magritte (one of the most influential painters ever, if you hadn't heard).

magritte4297.jpg

Fast forward to the Post Your Most Recent Artwork thread, and its current page has works of a large nosed man jacking off and shitting everywhere.

On 7/22/2019 at 2:20 AM, cichlisuite said:

A guy full of angst, misunderstood and misrepresented, too honest from what I gather (watmm regarded him as the lowest-tier IDM nerd, so he got bullied often) ...

I thought he was a nice  guy, some of the stuff he wrote was really funny and he obviously didn't give a single fuck. 

Archived