AMA

Squee

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Gocab said:

What are the benefits of being a mod?

1 minute ago, Tim_J said:

Why can you have a soundcloud playlist embed on your sig when everybody else is not allowed to? 

I reckon =P

3 hours ago, Squee said:

Do I come off as insecure?

Nope.

Nope.

Nope. I don't have a car.

I have no idea, man.

Gonk!

I think that user has been deleted. I'll have a look.

Bison.

I don't know?
Two.
I don't do drugs.
Two cats should be enough.
Discovering dupe accounts.
I have a friend who was super into conspiracy theories at one point. He once showed me pictures of trees growing on the moon. Something about that seemed wrong. Hmmm... I find the Area51 conspiracy theories super interesting, but I'm not sure I actually believe any of it.
No, he hasn't.
Coffee, I think.
There are some movies I can talk about for hours.
Haha, I don't know? I just had a look at a list and I seem to like all the ones I know. Sorry.
No, but I've actually just finished baking bread.
I don't think it's my kinda thing.

You are a good mod

If you became the worlds most powerful man, would you...

A) Be a very boring snowflake cunt and drone on about snowflake cunt Global Warming, get married to a snowflake cunt, and fucking drone on about saving the universe and zero impact on the precious plants and pixies. And something about being nice to everybody. And get this bullfuckshitspunk story tattooed on your arm. 

Or

B) Get a fucking tonne of cocaine, mdma, (and other drugs unknown to us at this moment in time) booze and fucking pillage every village possible. And blow your Prime Time 1994 load into every orifice while drinking hard liquor from a elephant tusk? And get it tattooed on your face and chest.

Yeah 94 rules.

9 hours ago, MIXL2 said:

does nobody remember:cry:

Work of art! Didn't member, btw.

Squee, you were one of those tasty Danish blokes, right? You were kinda koi about telling your location, but it's OK to come out of the closet as a Dane, right?

Also, could you summarize your first world achievements? I haven't read that thread you were talking about, so it's fine to repeat your life work here, methinks. 

And finally, how do you put more bass in tracks?

16 hours ago, Gocab said:

How bad do you think Covid-19 will get on a scale of your choice.

As long as people follow the guidelines that have been put out I think/hope everything will be ok. But they don't, so I think... 30/100.

15 hours ago, sweepstakes said:

Only an insecure person would ask this.

Some people can make me feel extremely insecure. I've got one specific person in mind. He has a terrible effect on me because he's so extremely dry and I have yet to figure out when he's bullshitting me or being serious.

15 hours ago, user said:

This is probably too weirdly personal but I'm genuinely interested;

How did things pan out during that dinner with the friend who has the standoffish gf? Did you end up confronting her? Did she start acting normal?

Hahahaha... oh shit... well, she didn't say a god damn word. I have yet to hold their baby because she's always carrying him around in an overly protective way. Anyway, I ended up having to put on the entertainer/talker hat and talk nonstop for 4 hours because no one else did.

14 hours ago, nikisoko said:

where are you hiding it?

You mean my blockchain wallet login info? In the drawer right behind me.

14 hours ago, Tim_J said:

Why can you have a soundcloud playlist embed on your sig when everybody else is not allowed to? 

Is that against the rules? Damn.

13 hours ago, Tim_J said:

In a right triangle ABC with angle A equal to 90°, what's the angle B and C so that sin(B) = cos(B)? 

I'll just copy/paste the answer from the site that you quoted that from...

B and C angle is equal to 45°

12 hours ago, beer badger said:

If you became the worlds most powerful man, would you...

A) Be a very boring snowflake cunt and drone on about snowflake cunt Global Warming, get married to a snowflake cunt, and fucking drone on about saving the universe and zero impact on the precious plants and pixies. And something about being nice to everybody. And get this bullfuckshitspunk story tattooed on your arm. 

Or

B) Get a fucking tonne of cocaine, mdma, (and other drugs unknown to us at this moment in time) booze and fucking pillage every village possible. And blow your Prime Time 1994 load into every orifice while drinking hard liquor from a elephant tusk? And get it tattooed on your face and chest.

Yeah 94 rules.

If I became the world's most powerful man something must have gone wrong.

11 hours ago, IDEM said:

Who would play you in a movie about me?

Jake Gyllenhaal

11 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

What is the most IDM thing?

You.

2 hours ago, goDel said:

Also, could you summarize your first world achievements? I haven't read that thread you were talking about, so it's fine to repeat your life work here, methinks. 

And finally, how do you put more bass in tracks?

I've just posted some stuff I've done the sound design and music for.

Remove the low mids and saturate the low end to add some shape to it.

Archived