IGNORED

AMA

Squee

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
  2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
  3. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
  4. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
  5. When did you last sing or beatbox to yourself? To someone else?
  6. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
  7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
  8. Name three things you and watmm appear to have in common.
  9. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
  10. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?

How much metric volume of water do you displace?

On an average day, how many korg volcas do you think you could reasonably carry?

Do drugs play a major role in your decision to lock a thread or ban a user?

What is the maximum number of cats a forum member owns before you get annoyed with them?

What are you most proud of doing as a mod, but never have an excuse to talk about?

What conspiracy theory do you think is most true and which one do you think is absolutely false?

Has Joyrex ever sent nude pics to you via pm?

What is your favourite smell?

What single topic can you talk about for hours and hours at a time?

Who is your least favourite Asian-American actor?

What is the worst thing about you?

Have you ever been sexually aroused by slow moving farm vehicles or freshly baked sourdough bread?

What is your opinion on eating ass?

How many windows were there on your childhood home?

What is the longest amount of time you have owned a slinky before ruining it?

1 hour ago, dr lopez said:

a/s/l

33, Male, but I'm not gonna say where I live.

1 hour ago, Gocab said:

What are the benefits of being a mod?

I don't really think there are any? Every now and then we have to go through reports because someone goes nuts in the "now that trump is president thread" or some new user goes off on a tangent who then turns out to be a dupe.
I think the only benefit is being able to ban people. That's a whole lot of fun.

1 hour ago, Goiter Sanchez said:

Who would win in a dogfight between a Harrier & a Spitfire?

I couldn't tell you, but I love the word "spitfire".

48 minutes ago, Enthusiast said:

how is babby formed

Sex seems to be the easiest and cheapest way.

38 minutes ago, BCM said:

who's your favourite smurf?

I never watched the smurfs, but pappa smurf seems to be the safe choice, right?

12 minutes ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

What is the circumference of your ankles? Is one bigger than the other?

I'm not sure but I think my right ankle is bigger than the other. 7 years ago I damaged my Achilles tendon by walking 60 km in -15 degrees celcius. The inflammation around my Achilles tendon made the most disgusting creaky sound - kinda like when you form a snowball.

7 minutes ago, manmower said:

Why are 90% of your posts either brags or complaints?

I'm being 100% honest here - I've never meant for any of the posts in the "first world success" thread to sound like bragging. The reason why I post the stuff I've worked on is that I rarely involve anyone I know in any of the stuff I work on. I have friends who are in the same line of work as I am and we don't talk about what we're working on because neither of us want to bring the other person down by saying, "oh shit, I just worked on this really cool thing!". I know if I'm feeling down the last thing I wanna know is that a friend of mine is having a blast working on something awesome and vice versa.
Whenever my family asks me what I'm working on I can tell they're interested but they zone out after 2 secs because they don't understand what it is I do. Also, my dad is super fucking critical so I rarely tell him about my projects. He'll always ask, "why didn't you do this instead" or rather... "how much are you being paid?" which is the least interesting thing you can talk about.
So in all honesty, the only place I feel like I can show off my work where people actually seem to understand what I've done is here - which is pretty sad now that I think of it.
I work around 10-12 hours a day so not being able to show anyone I know fucking sucks which is why I might post a bit too much stuff in the "first world success" thread. Sorry about that.

The complaining... well... isn't that just a very WATMM-ish thing to do?

6 minutes ago, aencre said:
  1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
  2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
  3. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?
  4. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?
  5. When did you last sing or beatbox to yourself? To someone else?
  6. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?
  7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
  8. Name three things you and watmm appear to have in common.
  9. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
  10. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?

1. Hmmmmm... my grandmother. Just one last time. I loved her so much.
2. No.
3. Haha! Oh yes,  last week I wrote down everything I wanted to tell a client because I was super nervous about telling him that I didn't want to work on his project.
4. Hm, getting up early, being productive at work, making my clients happy, and taking my girlfriend out for dinner, and hanging out with friends.
5. Yesterday as I was listening to Alek Fin
6. The mind of the a 30-year-old. Definitely.
7. No - I don't think. I've lost a lot of friends and family members over the last couple of years so I don't really like to think about death.
8. I like to stay at home, I'm obsessed with music but hate the most of it, and I obsess over small things.
9. For having the friends and I have.
10. Less alcohol in my family.

1 minute ago, chim said:

You seem to have an active life, is roleplaying Squee on watmm fulfilling or just a stubborn habit at this point?

I've actually thought about that quite a lot lately. I can't seem to quit WATMM even though this place sometimes frustrate the crap out of me. But it's also a great place to just read dumb shit and you know what... the majority of the users here are actually pretty level-headed once you get to know them.

43 minutes ago, sweepstakes said:

Why are you so insecure?

Are you one of those guys that's like really into The Punisher?

Do you wear Oakleys?

Do you drive a big pickup truck?

Do I come off as insecure?

Nope.

Nope.

Nope. I don't have a car.

33 minutes ago, Ivan Ooze said:

How to protect penis??

I have no idea, man.

32 minutes ago, d-a-m-o said:

Gonk or Splesh ?

Gonk!

25 minutes ago, Ethel said:

Do everyone a favor and unban Sup?

I think that user has been deleted. I'll have a look.

23 minutes ago, iococoi said:

Bison or Magpie?

pf1dCpJ.jpg

Bison.

20 minutes ago, Entorwellian said:

How much metric volume of water do you displace?

On an average day, how many korg volcas do you think you could reasonably carry?

Do drugs play a major role in your decision to lock a thread or ban a user?

What is the maximum number of cats a forum member owns before you get annoyed with them?

What are you most proud of doing as a mod, but never have an excuse to talk about?

What conspiracy theory do you think is most true and which one do you think is absolutely false?

Has Joyrex ever sent nude pics to you via pm?

What is your favourite smell?

What single topic can you talk about for hours and hours at a time?

Who is your least favourite Asian-American actor?

What is the worst thing about you?

Have you ever been sexually aroused by slow moving farm vehicles or freshly baked sourdough bread?

What is your opinion on eating ass?

How many windows were there on your childhood home?

What is the longest amount of time you have owned a slinky before ruining it?

I don't know?
Two.
I don't do drugs.
Two cats should be enough.
Discovering dupe accounts.
I have a friend who was super into conspiracy theories at one point. He once showed me pictures of trees growing on the moon. Something about that seemed wrong. Hmmm... I find the Area51 conspiracy theories super interesting, but I'm not sure I actually believe any of it.
No, he hasn't.
Coffee, I think.
There are some movies I can talk about for hours.
Haha, I don't know? I just had a look at a list and I seem to like all the ones I know. Sorry.
No, but I've actually just finished baking bread.
I don't think it's my kinda thing.

How bad do you think Covid-19 will get on a scale of your choice.

This is probably too weirdly personal but I'm genuinely interested;

How did things pan out during that dinner with the friend who has the standoffish gf? Did you end up confronting her? Did she start acting normal?

Archived