IGNORED

CHATMM - Why Is Nobody Using It?

Joyrex

Why Don't You Use The WATMM Chatroom (CHATMM)?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Why Don't You Use CHATMM?

• I prefer Discord
    • I don't like the current chatroom (provide reasons in a post in the thread please)
    • I don't like chatrooms - I think they've had their time
    • The current chatroom lacks features I want (please post in the thread what those features are)
    • Other (please post in the thread your reasons)

• 1 month later...

Joyrex why you no come meet Aphex Twin. I invited you during ? Good times. Chatmm was good for syncing albums. Do it. Get together and say i picked 3 albums if you have them load them up in your music player we'll start whatever album say "i care because you do" at 8:30 pm est and start 3-2-1 and then it plays for everyone on their computer and we chat about what we think about it or what we are doing. I enjoyed doing it. Good times also. 

Edited by Brandi_B
  • Like 1
  • Burger 2

• 2 weeks later...

Chatmm had some good use during the ae stream last night.  Fun times.

It is still annoying that hitting the "enter" key does not post your text to the chat though.  Who needs bold / underline / quote / bandcamp / subscript options? Just plain text and Enter to send, would make it much more useful as a chat box.  If you need to format your text, you're not doing it right, or you should be posting in a thread.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Soloman Tump said:

Chatmm had some good use during the ae stream last night.  Fun times.

It is still annoying that hitting the "enter" key does not post your text to the chat though.  Who needs bold / underline / quote / bandcamp / subscript options? Just plain text and Enter to send, would make it much more useful as a chat box.  If you need to format your text, you're not doing it right, or you should be posting in a thread.

Finally some useful feedback! I can totally do that, and change the enter key behaviour.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Joyrex unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Joyrex locked this topic