IGNORED

Bill Cosby is a big old rapist (on the loose)

Rubin Farr

big players have big appetites

and tbh i can't blame them

but appetites for fucking women who are completely passed out and unconscious? I mean part of me can understand the megalomania that comes from being powerful, but you honestly almost have to have like a serial killer/fucked up part of you that is also attached to that megalomania to genuinely want to have sex with women while they are unconscious. Much different from just thinking you have the right to overpower someone against their will. Very intentionally 'date raping' somebody with a drug to make them pass out to me shows a greater level of pathology than raping someone spur of the moment while they are awake

Edited by John Ehrlichman

Forget it John, it's Phoenixtown

xin_440504111551890269566.jpg

seems like a decent place

re: john. i was talking about clinton and his shenanigans. cosby is a whole nother work entirely and i totally agree with you there. Pretty fucking sad that a guy like cosby, with such a profound influence on family values 'n shit, turns out to be nothing more than a common date raper.

WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO IF WE CAN'T TRUST OUR ACTORS AND THE ILLUSIONS THAT THEY PORTRAY?

I don't trust people that try to emphasize how morally righteous they are. Those are usually the worst bastards. They put superficial moral appearance over ethics and compassion or try to compensate for some deplorable behavior.

what exactly does a Bill Cosby app do?

A brilliantly conceived combo of Uber, Tindr, GrubHub, rape, Snapchat, Yeti, and Angry Birds that will make millions$

It goes on your phone. Your phone goes into your pocket. Effectively you placed Bill Cosby into your pocket yourself. That means its not rape.

Edited by Guest

It goes on your phone. Your phone goes into your pocket. Effectively you placed Bill Cosby into your pocket yourself. That means its not rape.

haha

cosby-medium.jpg

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Bill Cosby admitted in 2005 that he got quaaludes with the intent of giving them to young women he wanted to have sex with, and that he gave the sedative to at least one woman and "other people," according to documents obtained Monday by The Associated Press.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/6d90b1f473f147ed9f0048f9e9ac2287/apnewsbreak-cosby-said-he-got-drugs-give-women-sex

Edited by Nebraska

cosby-medium.jpg

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Bill Cosby admitted in 2005 that he got quaaludes with the intent of giving them to young women he wanted to have sex with, and that he gave the sedative to at least one woman and "other people," according to documents obtained Monday by The Associated Press.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/6d90b1f473f147ed9f0048f9e9ac2287/apnewsbreak-cosby-said-he-got-drugs-give-women-sex

i wonder how all the people who didn't believe the 12 or however women are gonna spin this...

i wonder how all the people who didn't believe the 12 or however women are gonna spin this...

naturally, they're using the ol' "innocent til proven guilty" defence tactic.

in the words of dave chappelle "you're going to have to prove to me....without a shadow of a doubt, that the man is guilty"

fa35595cd9bfede36502b820b22d1c8e.jpg

Turbo-Raping RoboCosby 5000 comes with an endless supply of 'ludes and is voice activated. Refillable pudding packets sold separately.

naturally, they're using the ol' "innocent til proven guilty" defence tactic.

in the words of dave chappelle "you're going to have to prove to me....without a shadow of a doubt, that the man is guilty"

fa35595cd9bfede36502b820b22d1c8e.jpg

that's idiotic...nobody ever requires that level of certainty about anything ever.

knowledge is probabilistic, exactly proportional to evidence.

If 5,000 women came forward accusing him

There is still an outside chance--a "shadow of a doubt"--that they are conspiring to ruin him

Or hell even that they all independently decided to falsely accuse him

My point is that if evidence suggests that something is 'only' 70% likely to be true

You should 70% believe it, not 0% percent believe it

i question my nose for creeps. i never for a second in my life thought Cosby was anything other than his G rated fatherly self. Im not one of those minute i laid eyes on him i knew people.