EOD - EODS Series

petina

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I pretty much love all of my EOD discography, but Bonuss6 off of EOD6 is a really special track IMO.

+1

I'm just here to reiterate what a special song that one is.

Maybe it's just me or something because noone else is commenting on it really? That track is a straight 10/10 for me, lush factor 5 captain. Engage.

This is one of my favorite "braindance" (lol, that term) tracks of all time. Amazing stuff mr EOD, thank you.

alot of his faster tracks sound amzeballs slowed down tbh

there's this slowed-down version version of STEELDRUM NIGHT (which is *my* favourite off EODS6), on soundcloud now. It's so wonderfully brutal <3

yeah he deleted it, anyone manage to catch all his most recent soundcloud uploads, now deleted? i was gonna dl them, fell asleep, woke up frentic to dl still, only to find... gone :(

nu swurlk and ambient nu outtake, too... :dry: stupid nap.

yeah he deleted it, anyone manage to catch all his most recent soundcloud uploads, now deleted? i was gonna dl them, fell asleep, woke up frentic to dl still, only to find... gone :(

nu swurlk and ambient nu outtake, too... :dry: stupid nap.

Yeah I got 'em. Well, most of them at least. But I need permission by noise first and foremost. What do you say?

To clarify, these are all in 128kbps from eod's soundcloud (except for the CN Melbourne Deepcast).

Archived