IGNORED

EOD - EODS Series

petina

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Already got this in today, really chuffed. The neon-yellow vinyl and the whole package look awesome, now lets hear what's on it :music:

is this just a compilation, or are there different versions on there?

Already got this in today, really chuffed. The neon-yellow vinyl and the whole package look awesome, now lets hear what's on it :music:

is this just a compilation, or are there different versions on there?

it's a compilation of the digital EPs, no new ones on there, i didn't want to dilute it with different stuff

as an aside, there will be a "real album" later, next year hopefully

great!!!! although "next year hopefully"? does that mean we might not have a new eod for 12 months?

it might, but probably not. ep(s) likely! oh, and there are these other aliases as well.. work is always ongoing

great!!!! although "next year hopefully"? does that mean we might not have a new eod for 12 months?

Were you going into EOD withdrawal when you saw that?  :emotawesomepm9:

i became emotionally unstable for a bit ... the possibility rocked me off my socks

• 4 months later...

https://eodtracks.bandcamp.com/album/eods

Mastered digital download version of the EODS compilation (selected tracks from EODS1-9). 
If you've already bought the entire series via Bandcamp, you can send an e-mail to helloeod@gmail.com from the address you registered with and I'll send you a code to this version.

https://eodtracks.bandcamp.com/album/eods

Mastered digital download version of the EODS compilation (selected tracks from EODS1-9). 

If you've already bought the entire series via Bandcamp, you can send an e-mail to helloeod@gmail.com from the address you registered with and I'll send you a code to this version.

Did this and got a speedy response.  Much appreciated!

Archived