IGNORED

Maxima cassette on sale for 1200 GBP

playbynumbers

https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/1528851205?format=Cassette&text=Boards-Of-Canada-Boc-Maxima&utm_campaign=sell_email_v2&utm_source=relationship&utm_medium=email&ev=wh_new

Honestly tempted, I have some extra cash lying around and could always resell if needed lol.  Can't recall seeing this for sale in the past year or two

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 6/28/2021 at 10:36 AM, diatoms said:

+ no extra shipping

i once bought a rare, sealed philip glass box set on cassette and the A-side was all warped to fuck because it had been X-rayed (it was shipped from Italy tho).

to whoever spent 1200 quid on this tape - you hang out on WATMM, right? would you be kind enough to take some pictures? also, please tell us how Carcan fades into Nlogax because a bunch of us fans have tried to make it ourselves and we can't get it right.

Out of curiosity I'm going to keep an eye on the stats to see if they're eventually updated. Good chance the seller was asked to take it down and is currently making a will it blend video.

On 6/30/2021 at 11:23 AM, mcbpete said:

Curious to know what the message is on the top left here (under the tape). Looks like the middle third is just BoCs SKAM PO Box....

R-15290-1617791382-3946.jpeg.jpg

"HELL Interface tracks for you / especially for you"

just a guess. this release usually features bonus tracks and inlay notes specific to the person receiving it (i've seen other scans of BoC Maxima showing this - the bonuses are things like the Trapped remix and rare SKAM material.)

also - Mike's 50th birthday is on the 14th of July? not long now...

My guess is something very dull like:

"Hello,

You can reach

boards of canada

at the following address:

<ADDRESS>

This is our labels po box

Bye"

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 7/1/2021 at 1:45 PM, manmower said:

Out of curiosity I'm going to keep an eye on the stats to see if they're eventually updated. Good chance the seller was asked to take it down and is currently making a will it blend video.

Kind of looks like it actually sold.

spacer.png