spunktronics

15 minutes ago, chronical said:

parallax is 3:32 long according to bleep, so no. drive version is 6:04

Maybe it's the infamous plonk track ?

christopher-walken-fever-cowbell-more-co

Edited by d-a-m-o
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, lyst said:

I'm not really liking the lead synth on this Black Box track, that comes in on the end of each bar.  I feel like something other than a metallic sounding sine-wave would've been great.  The pads and percussion are nice though throughout.  Don't see myself replaying too much.

It has parts that sounds exactly like a Pulse width waveform from my Commodore 64. 

I wonder if he uses the Sidstation or something.. 

1 minute ago, Hail Sagan said:

Just realized I ordered the digital 4 Track from bandcamp when I should’ve grabbed it from the Aphex store. I fucked up. 

did you want the clear vinyl? you can probably cancel and order still no?

1 hour ago, chronical said:

i=https%253A%252F%252Fs.eximg.jp%252Fexn

afx press selfie from here: https://www.excite.co.jp/news/article/Qetic_451880/ :cisfor:

translating the page also gives some info on different bonuses from resellers. tower records has a bonus with two logo-sheets, hmv has a tour-poster-logo-magnet, diskunion has a tour-poster-design-card, amazon a logo-magnet and beatink another logo magnet.. maybe gimme one of those bleep for charging me shipping twice :wtf:

IMG_0393.jpeg

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Herr Jan said:

Kom op jij kut laten we een beetje Aphex Acid voorbestellen.

De aphex tweeling komt weer uit onverwachte hoek met vier knallers!

• Like 2

sticker(1).png.7744c738ae923f50fe44cacb754d8a5d.png

so i go and take a bite out of my burger after ordering my wax on obscure marketplaces.. and what do I get? this barking little shit feral dog and loverboy arc afx sitting right next to my tomatoes!! why are they in my sandwich when they could be putting out an LP ffs.. no wonder the google drive wasnt updated in time with their grubby little hands I mean look at that , what the fuck !!

they keep saying "partly transfer your wealth!" "you want my jacket magnet? go to japan bitch" "low bit rate is not so good for your ears" like a broken record. i didnt even check the second burger yet but I'm expecting to be disappointed

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

1 hour ago, chronical said:

i=https%253A%252F%252Fs.eximg.jp%252Fexn

afx press selfie from here: https://www.excite.co.jp/news/article/Qetic_451880/ :cisfor:

translating the page also gives some info on different bonuses from resellers. tower records has a bonus with two logo-sheets, hmv has a tour-poster-logo-magnet, diskunion has a tour-poster-design-card, amazon a logo-magnet and beatink another logo magnet.. maybe gimme one of those bleep for charging me shipping twice :wtf:

but do they include the printed inner sleeve packed inside a 6 panel fold out anamorphic diorama?

1 hour ago, logakght said:

Could someone explain to me the reason of the boat in the trackbar? Where does it fits in the Aphex Musical Universe?

I believe it's a pirate ship poking fun at file sharing.

• Like 1