IGNORED

Studio Pics

Guest brianellis

Here is mine probably 2 years ago. Some stuff has gone but i'll upload a new one this weekend with the other additions.

In fact I just had a proper look at it, It actually loads different now haha

23lebye.jpg

What are the speakers there in the background? they look like totem brand forest's or something...

err... sorry, wind or elements, not forests.

Guest Chesney

Nah, nothing like that just some cheap Acoustic Solutions Hifi shit I bought at a car boot. Not terrible sounding but not worth the space they took up. I bought them to A/B mixes but never did becuase, what's the point in the same environment? I just Go downstairs and play on a decent stereo then on standard Bedroom stereo.

I do miss them in a way as My Fez lived on the left one.

Guest fiznuthian

F8vj60u.jpg

lol. we're on the same level then..

mine's a massive desktop rig that glows blue with 8 fans sitting on a wooden desk in a bedroom with 0 speakers, a dirty monitor, and an old filthy keyboard.

I wish it had twice the polyphony though and a more intuitive LCD. It would be a beast with that. Much nicer engine than the Radias even though that is pretty good too.

the Korg MS2000 would probably be a better choice than the Radias, as I believe the Radias has a slightly different synthesis engine than the MS2000 (which is what the microKORG was based on).

I'm sure I'm not telling you anything new there though. I'd still love to get hold of an MS2000 myself, they're awesome. mate of mine had one, dunno if he's still got it though.

my setup lately

gqrlTTP.jpg

Is that one of those fancy mechanical keyboards Osc? The typing keyboard I mean. They're sexy, I'd love to try one.

Mmmmmm look at that NN-19 (:

Don't think I've ever heard your music, Oscillik?

my setup lately

gqrlTTP.jpg

Is that one of those fancy mechanical keyboards Osc? The typing keyboard I mean. They're sexy, I'd love to try one.

Mmmmmm look at that NN-19 (:

wanted to post that as well

in light of the incredible talent that is here, it would be embarrassing to show off my stuff

Guest Chesney

Yeah, share your stuff. Go into CHATMM and share something to break the ice. I always listen to any links posted and i'm always pleasantly surprised and sometimes really stoked. I'm not one to share on the main forum as I feel that it's not the right thing for me but in sharing with a few likeminded folks to test the water is great to guage where you are with your projects.

people will give you honest critique if you want it but never nasty, just honest and helpful.

Those softsynths with wooden end panels look ace ha

I've sent PMs to those interested, rather than derailing this thread.

back to the thread at hand - I am totally jealous of the setups many of you have. That attic one just above the bed, that one looks so fucking perfect.

What I did is bought an M303. They pair up quite nicely, don't you think? Here's Nina playing on it earlier this evening:

oh I was talking about having three Stepper Acid modules :p