IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fifa 10

Street Fighter 4

King of Fighters

Saints Row 2

Gears of War 2

IL-2 Sturmovik

Madden 10

Basically playing these at the moment, all on xbox360

saints row 2 is very funny..

madden 10 is amazing, as if fifa 10

king of fighters best 2d fighter played in ages.... anyone got it?

Playing a lot of Fight Night 4... I also picked up the latest from the Need for Speed series, Shift, on the PC and use my g25 racing wheel... it's good fun.

Me and my housemate recently spent a couple of days blasting through Gears of War 2 in co-op mode, outrageously fun actually. Full of weird macho homo-eroticism, grunting, and implied misogyny, like the inside of my head basically.

We've also been playing Fight Night Round 4. We bought the Xbox camera for the sole purpose of scanning our heads in, which works extremely well and is very, very, very funny. Now we have an alternative to actually punching each other in the head.

Playing a lot of Fight Night 4... I also picked up the latest from the Need for Speed series, Shift, on the PC and use my g25 racing wheel... it's good fun.

man, about fight night 4, have you ever held an undefeated record?

my guys are ALWAYS, 48-1, 38-1, 33-1, fucking Lennox Lewis or Hagler always has to ruin my shit....and then I come back and destroy them, but by then its like, no undefeated, fuckin a.

i've been playing "7.62 high calibre" the past few days. it's fun as hell but it keeps crashing and fucking up. it's too bad because i've been waiting for a game like this with this level of complexity and detail forever. right now i'm reinstalling it because it started crashing every time i clicked the map to go somewhere.

Guest futuregirlfriend
Anyone playing Operation Flashpoint: DR? is it worth checking out?

It's a pretty good cross country jogging sim!

I've only played a few missions so far but it's been fairly boring. Run a few miles over some hills, shoot some dopey Chinese guys, put c4 on something, run towards the next objective. It might get better. The mission I just played added the element of 'but try not to get spotted, doesn't really matter if you are though' to the run, shoot, c4 thing. The one I'm in the middle of now switched that out for 'hold a positition for a bit.'

Off topic:

I am so sick of hearing about Modern Warfare 2...

Why? Feel it's being overhyped? I personally can't wait...

It's like nothing except Modern Warfare is happening in the world of gaming. It gets talked about in every podcast, in every gaming related interview, it's on the frontpage of every gamesite, and so on. I'm sure it's going to be a great game but I can't see how they can possibly squeeze more out of that game than they already have.

I really can't wait for it either. The 1st MW was so addicting for me. I literally played it "live" for months just trying to get to the last prestige. I'm playing Fallout 3 now.

Got hold of batman, resident evil 5, fight night round 4 and dirt 2

all good.

anyone want to play some live with me?

"m1llyy"

thanks to the new roster update im currently a month in on NHL10 GM mode, amazing. 10-5-1

thanks to solid game play im half way though Manager mode on FIFA10, Amazing.

I play COD:WAW whenever my mate comes XBL on but im seriously getting pissed off with the amount of shit that goes on with that game, spawn killings, campers, lame dogs when the other teams dogs are like hounds from hell, juggernaught needs to be toned down a bit how can a entire clip of a PPsh not kill a human (or dog sometimes). COD4 is still AWESOME un glitched on-line and its taken me more then a year (here and there) to get prestige but on WAW im 3rd prestige

my guys are ALWAYS, 48-1, 38-1, 33-1, fucking Lennox Lewis or Hagler always has to ruin my shit....and then I come back and destroy them, but by then its like, no undefeated, fuckin a.

I haven't played much of the single player but last night for practice I was playing Hagler with Lamotta on GOAT and would work the guy all the way until round 8-9 where he would land a few counter jabs and knock my ass out... happened 3 times in a row. So I cursed the game and went to bed... i'm about to give it another go.

You give online a try yet? It's a weird community... probably 50% of my wins, my opponent disconnects after I beat them which sometimes gives me the win. Just about everyone talks shit and when they knock you down they make you watch all 3 replays. Another thing that pisses me off is when you stun your opponent they can throw 2 headbutts and the ref will call for a time out so you can't knock them out.

I haven't played much of the single player but last night for practice I was playing Hagler with Lamotta on GOAT and would work the guy all the way until round 8-9 where he would land a few counter jabs and knock my ass out... happened 3 times in a row. So I cursed the game and went to bed... i'm about to give it another go.

You give online a try yet? It's a weird community... probably 50% of my wins, my opponent disconnects after I beat them which sometimes gives me the win. Just about everyone talks shit and when they knock you down they make you watch all 3 replays. Another thing that pisses me off is when you stun your opponent they can throw 2 headbutts and the ref will call for a time out so you can't knock them out.

Ive avoided the online play for the reasons you mentioned....ive never been great online, and I feel like Im still trying to figure out this game (I tend to play on Champion mode), all the rumors of online people playing dirty is enough to piss me off without having even done it.

The counter system is beautiful but so flawed and biased. There have been so many desperate moments where the opponent leaves himself open for close to 3 seconds, i smack him with a haymaker, and the CPU doesn't count it as a counter (with that little white flash or whatever)....makes me so angry.

thanks to the new roster update im currently a month in on NHL10 GM mode, amazing. 10-5-1

thanks to solid game play im half way though Manager mode on FIFA10, Amazing.

I play COD:WAW whenever my mate comes XBL on but im seriously getting pissed off with the amount of shit that goes on with that game, spawn killings, campers, lame dogs when the other teams dogs are like hounds from hell, juggernaught needs to be toned down a bit how can a entire clip of a PPsh not kill a human (or dog sometimes). COD4 is still AWESOME un glitched on-line and its taken me more then a year (here and there) to get prestige but on WAW im 3rd prestige

is the nhl 2k series better than EA's like the NBA series?

i think i'll get a hockey game..

im really tempted as of late to buy a gamecube for like 30 bucks and metroid prime...i miss that game.

and windwaker to pass the time. its not as good ocarina but it's still pretty fun

playing arkham asylum right now.. just replayed through the force unleashed on hard to get the achievement. popped in king kong which i had forever but never really played, only to discover that its actually quite good.

was playing left 4 dead vs a lot but don't have internet at home right now, so busting out the single player games.

im probably going to make someone angry when i say this but,

i love metroid and i cannot get into zelda. seriously, ive tried just about every game previous to the N64 ones...

I loved Link to the Past, but gave up after the 3rd or 4th dungeon in the Dark World because the puzzles pissed me off so damn much.

I dunno what it is..maybe its the fact that I find Zelda puzzles way way more frustrating than Metroid.

im probably going to make someone angry when i say this but,

i love metroid and i cannot get into zelda. seriously, ive tried just about every game previous to the N64 ones...

I loved Link to the Past, but gave up after the 3rd or 4th dungeon in the Dark World because the puzzles pissed me off so damn much.

I dunno what it is..maybe its the fact that I find Zelda puzzles way way more frustrating than Metroid.

well i'll admit i used a txt walkthough at points for windwaker. i still did all the hard stuff but sometimes i needed that extra help

it's a bit of a pitty that i sold my gamecube but there are not many good gamnes.

now i have a 64 with the majority of the classics. i'm happy with the 64.

Archived