IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im really tempted as of late to buy a gamecube for like 30 bucks and metroid prime...i miss that game.

I am with you on that one. One of my faves of all time. Resident Evil 4 for the GC is wicked as well. As is that zelda. Fuck I need a job, then a TV. Then those other things.

why do people actually play their xbox360 games to get the achievements?

never understood that. i don't really care about them.

Guest Enter a new display name

You guys just tempted me to order Resident Evil 4 on eBay. I have beaten this game so many times but that was years ago.

thanks to the new roster update im currently a month in on NHL10 GM mode, amazing. 10-5-1

thanks to solid game play im half way though Manager mode on FIFA10, Amazing.

I play COD:WAW whenever my mate comes XBL on but im seriously getting pissed off with the amount of shit that goes on with that game, spawn killings, campers, lame dogs when the other teams dogs are like hounds from hell, juggernaught needs to be toned down a bit how can a entire clip of a PPsh not kill a human (or dog sometimes). COD4 is still AWESOME un glitched on-line and its taken me more then a year (here and there) to get prestige but on WAW im 3rd prestige

is the nhl 2k series better than EA's like the NBA series?

i think i'll get a hockey game..

I liked 2k9 but then i relized i wasted an entire year playing it because a currupt save/load file ruined my 7th year franchise pissed me off just too much and i saw nhl09 for cheap, now there is no contest 2k9 or 2k10 is fuckign gash compared mighty EA.

Get NHL10 its the best hockey game ever made and it'll give me great pleasure to destroy you on it too.

Guest Calx Sherbet

why do people actually play their xbox360 games to get the achievements?

never understood that. i don't really care about them.

i just think of them as goals. but my gamer score doesn't mean a thing to me

thanks to the new roster update im currently a month in on NHL10 GM mode, amazing. 10-5-1

thanks to solid game play im half way though Manager mode on FIFA10, Amazing.

I play COD:WAW whenever my mate comes XBL on but im seriously getting pissed off with the amount of shit that goes on with that game, spawn killings, campers, lame dogs when the other teams dogs are like hounds from hell, juggernaught needs to be toned down a bit how can a entire clip of a PPsh not kill a human (or dog sometimes). COD4 is still AWESOME un glitched on-line and its taken me more then a year (here and there) to get prestige but on WAW im 3rd prestige

is the nhl 2k series better than EA's like the NBA series?

i think i'll get a hockey game..

I liked 2k9 but then i relized i wasted an entire year playing it because a currupt save/load file ruined my 7th year franchise pissed me off just too much and i saw nhl09 for cheap, now there is no contest 2k9 or 2k10 is fuckign gash compared mighty EA.

Get NHL10 its the best hockey game ever made and it'll give me great pleasure to destroy you on it too.

lol yeah ok.

get resident evil 5 so we can fucking get hte coop on!!!!

You guys just tempted me to order Resident Evil 4 on eBay. I have beaten this game so many times but that was years ago.

you're welcome. good choice.

I just bought it for $15. :spiteful:

Guest abusivegeorge

you're welcome. good choice.

I just bought it for $15. :spiteful:

And you just solved my indecision over whether to go and spend some money on ordering 4 and 5.

The decision is now: for fucks sake just do it already.

is re5 worth it? i was thinking about it, but it seemed to take re4(imo, was a perfect blend of action/shooter and classic re horror) in more of an action/horror Doom Uwe Boll direction....i dunno...im wary.

Guest abusivegeorge

you got an xbox three sixty george?

I certainly have mate, whacking my gold live package on there soon, we are in process of moving house and I'm quite busy with other work as well at the mo, so will probs get round to do it when I'm actually set up in the new home.

is re5 worth it? i was thinking about it, but it seemed to take re4(imo, was a perfect blend of action/shooter and classic re horror) in more of an action/horror Doom Uwe Boll direction....i dunno...im wary.

Don't even touch a single copy of that game! The story is so awful and random, it totally kills the experience. Capcom just milked the successful formula from Resident Evil 4 in a bad way. Plus, Resident Evil 5 is so easy that I had to complete my first playthrough on Veteran mode.

I've been playing Critter Crunch and Flow.

YES! Got Critter Crunch over the weekend, and I'm having a blast with it, and just started playing FlOw again since it now has a Trophy patch. Both are excellent games.

Also playing Tetris on the PSP (who could tire of Tetris), and PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe, also on PSP - amazing how well it translates to the PSP's screen. Awesome game.

Got a few more trophies to get in Katamari Forever, and getting ready for Uncharted 2 and Tekken 6.

I've been playing Critter Crunch and Flow.

YES! Got Critter Crunch over the weekend, and I'm having a blast with it, and just started playing FlOw again since it now has a Trophy patch. Both are excellent games.

Yeah Critter Crunch is loads of fun, didn't think I'd like it though. I love flow, and actually learned that it received a trophy pack while comparing trophies with you, lol.

iracing.com

the real racing simulator. Everything else is an arcade game.

even live for speed?

even LFS, I mean it's not even in the same category. iracing is a training tool for professionnals (Dale Jr, Justin Wilson, Marcos Ambrose). LFS has fake tracks, fake cars, is completely dated, has bad physics. iRacing has accurate laser-scanned tracks modelled to the milimeter, has a great lineup of cars, and is _the_ only way to have real multiplayer racing online.

finished paper mario on the gamecube and started on Metroid Prime 2: Echoes yesterday. Oldschool games ftw!

Hell yeah. Metroid Prime 2 was way harder than the 1st I thought.

EDIT: I liked the 1st 1 better though.

Archived