IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

Guest viscosity

Resident Evil 5 for pc. my roomate is from taiwan and doesn't speak very good english but we still bond over co-operative zombie slaying

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i notice all the fallout stuff is up in the PSN for cash money each, i'll probably purchase them.

been getting right back into the WoW recently.

saddo.

Guest Dirty Protest

Plants vs Zombies, it's pretty addictive. (Thanks Kaini, top man).

Sadly, apart from I Zombie, theres no reply value. Still worth playing through once.

Dead Space

PixelJunk Eden

Burnout Paradise

Flower

Super Stardust HD

And on the backlog is Little Kings Story and Muramasa: The Demon Blade

Guest abusivegeorge

I've just started replaying the old GTA1, the birds eye view extravaganza balls busting at the time mega fuck game, fuck yeah.

im getting a bit tipsy on mead, and instead of sleeping, decided to start playing Valkyria Chronicles, because im a sucker for strategy/rpgs like Kessen III (one of my favorite games of all time and highly recommended btw)

anyone ever play this? i literally just started the prologue chapter, so ill give my initial reaction in a bit.

Guest thanksomuch

all for the PC:

world of warcraft

tf2

fallout3 (second time playing, this time with an "evil" character)

left 4 dead

street fight IV

alright, so far

the graphics are BEAUTIFUL....usually i hate animeish stuff, but the watercolor and the contrasting of textures is just lovely, its like watching a moving painting.

the music is so-so, nothing too amazing yet

the gameplay....ahg,,,,im still sorta undecided on it....because i was pretty crap at the first battle...

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 .. fuck this difficult ass shit ..

I played the demo of 2, and thought it was a lot more forgiving than 1...

We've already teared through Katamari (just about every stage unlocked in each of the 4 modes, and almost all the cousins and presents found). Some of the trophies on this game are rather hard; and it seems like they could have done a LOT more trophies than the 30 or so they did. Still, some of the best game music EVAR and the HD graphics really shine when you're rolling a Katamari that's over 1KM in diameter. So much wacky Japanese humour.

fallout3 (second time playing, this time with an "evil" character)

Interesting. I usually try to be as evil as possible in those types of games and then redo it with a good character.

Off topic:

I am so sick of hearing about Modern Warfare 2...

Why? Feel it's being overhyped? I personally can't wait...

It's like nothing except Modern Warfare is happening in the world of gaming. It gets talked about in every podcast, in every gaming related interview, it's on the frontpage of every gamesite, and so on. I'm sure it's going to be a great game but I can't see how they can possibly squeeze more out of that game than they already have.

Guest mafted

Yeah, HL2 pretty much took the 10-year-own-any-game-that-tries-to-compete title. All sorts of games have come about trying to do it better and.. they don't.

Call of Duty is cool, but nothing that HL2 didn't own.

Halo is cool, but nothing that HL2 didn't own.

Any game since 2004 is cool, but nothing that HL2 didn't own.

Archived