IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

right, sometimes i don't feel like whipping out my computer in the train on the way to college and am still trying to wake up / catch a buzz off the first coffee of the day

so that's where a turn-based stat-focused RPG comes in: pure frickin adrenaline!

Yeah, and I especially like the PSP version of Tetris - the new modes they have in this version are very innovative and are a nice variation on the classic Tetris theme.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i waited over a year to buy Fallout GOTY edition for PS3..and goddamn its sweet.

im lvl 11 already and im hooked on it....so much better than Oblivion....the wasteland is so much fucking fun to explore...goddamn i love this game.

Just got power armor coupled with the Xuanlong Assault Rifle and AR-223's plasma rifle....most ghouls are dying in one or two shots...i love raping the shit out of raiders now.

im playing half life 2 again, on ma new 55" hdtv.

i basically play this game once a month.

its pree awesome.

been playing lots of L4D as well. but the servers have been shitty lately, have you guys noticed that? ever since the L4D2 demo came out.

Guest bitroast

wind waker.

totally skipped the gamecube console but got a memory card and controller for my wii and can no go back and play the 3 or so games worth playing :D:D:D:D

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

just bought COD4 as everyone laughs when i say i haven't played it yet

looking to get lego batman too for some light relief. i'm sure it sucks but drunken late night lego star wars was fun so maybe worth it

just bought COD4 as everyone laughs when i say i haven't played it yet

looking to get lego batman too for some light relief. i'm sure it sucks but drunken late night lego star wars was fun so maybe worth it

Nah - LEGO Batman is the worst of the LEGO games... get LEGO Indiana Jones if you want more LEGO action - bear in mind though it's basically the exact same game mechanics based in a different game universe.

Hopefully the upcoming LEGO Indiana Jones 2 will finally break out of the mould Traveler's Tales has been in for the past three games...

I wanna check out dragon age

I sometimes worry about a game that has a shitload of DLC shortly after it comes out (if the game's context doesn't warrant it).

Metacritic seems to like it overall, though:

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/ps3/dragonageorigins

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/xbox360/dragonageorigins

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/pc/dragonageorigins

I wanna check out dragon age

i'm playing this game right now. SO FUCKING GOOD.

the dlc is just ea games wanting to milk money from consumers. it's nothing new for them.

BUT THE GAME IS SO FUCKING GOOD. so don't pay attention to their shameless capitalism and get the game anyway!

it's like what neverwinter nights 2 should have been. the graphics look good (especially the character models, a nice change from oblivion), the mechanics work really well in terms of abilities and spells. very simple to understand and use. and the story is fucking epic. it's heavily based on lord of the rings, i think. an arch-demon ("sauron") threatening the world with destruction and the main character must unite various races. so awesome.

Archived