IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

just finished replaying the first Resident Evil.. love that game.

now playing MX vs. ATV on PS3, very cool, realistic and fun.

Far Cry 2 and Crysis are ongoing on the PC.. I kind of don't want them to end.

I can't wait for Rage, though.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

did we decide infamous or prototype was better? the infamous demo is fun but a little too structured. do this. go here. controlling the dude is hecka fun yo.

no demo for prototype :(

did we decide infamous or prototype was better? the infamous demo is fun but a little too structured. do this. go here. controlling the dude is hecka fun yo.

no demo for prototype :(

InFamous is superior to Prototype.

I've only been playing a bit of Skate2 lately. Unfortunately, pretty much all developers have postponed their games (probably because of Modern Warfare 2) so all the fall-games I was looking forward to aren't coming out until Q1 2010.

truth wisdom right there.

My PS3 is in storage for a move but before that i was pumping the shit out of Batman Arkham Asylum and I2 Sturmovik

*get's PS3 back out of box*

interesting. i'll definitely be buying infamous after i finish gta

havent played Prototype yet, but Infamous is truly great.

(Also a lot of friends told me that prototype is shit/gets boring too soon)

I just played the Brütal Legend demo and I'm quite impressed by it - but I've loved everything Tim Schafer has made so far so it doesn't really come as a surprise to me.

havent played Prototype yet, but Infamous is truly great.

(Also a lot of friends told me that prototype is shit/gets boring too soon)

Watch the reviews of InFamous and Prototype here on CO-OP:

http://revision3.com/coop/fly

You'll see that Prototype DOES get boring very quickly, as it is very, very repetitive compared to the variety that InFamous has - granted, both have their flaws, but between the two, InFamous is far superior (visually too).

Been playing the Uncharted 2 multiplayer demo - that shit is awesome - everything Metal Gear Online should have been, and fun!

finished the infamous demo last night. it defintely seems over structured. like "go here". i don't go. "go here". "go here". "go here". shut the fuck up woman. "mission abandoned" what mission? i'm an evil supervillian bitch!

will be buying despite this complaint.

then i played the little big planet demo. seems like next level platform gaming but whilst i enjoyed the demo not sure i need this game. maybe when it drops to <30clams.

uncharted drakes fortune (original, not 2) arrives today. its my wifes game but i'm sure i'll play it too. the demo was funish. shoot lots of fools, move forward through the jungle. shoot more fools. could get boring quick.

need to leave the house too. gah

Guest my usernames always really suck

Recently played:

Arkanoid Plus! (Wii)

Silent Hill 2 (PlayStation 2)

Space Station Silicon Valley (N64)

Tropico (PC)

Tropico 3 Demo (PC)

And, going without saying, Team Fortress 2.

so, the GOTY edition of Fallout 3 is coming soon...should I preorder it? I dig on Elder Scrolls, but I heard Fallout is much more like that except guns and cool flashy things...is this accurate?

Guest Dirty Protest

Steam are selling the original UT for 99 pence. Havent played in about 10 years, but theres still a surpising amount of servers. A UT sniper map with some Germans and Dutch are some of the best hours ive spent gaming. For some reason, Huns love to snipe.

so, the GOTY edition of Fallout 3 is coming soon...should I preorder it? I dig on Elder Scrolls, but I heard Fallout is much more like that except guns and cool flashy things...is this accurate?

you should. sure, it's probably a bit similar to oblivion (i dunno, i only spent a couple of hours on that game), but it's fallout, and fallout is always worth it(!). i've got 86 hours played and still loving it.

Guest abusivegeorge

I've never played Elder Scrolls but after brief research I'd say thats fairly accurate, also it's just fucking great anyway, I don't know a single person who's played it and not like it (based on a survey of a safely estimated 300+ people).

The orignal UT has a massive online following still and is one othe best online shooters I've ever played, fucking epic game.

I've been playing Aion lately. I don't know though, it's almost like I have to force myself to play. I don't know if it either doesn't have the addictive qualities of wow or if i'm just getting burnt out in general

Archived