IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Mechwarrior : Living Legends (Crysis Wars Mod).. It's getting really great but the main reason I'm getting back into it is in mental preparation for Hawken and Mechwarrior Online, which should be even more crazy fun.

Still haven't tried it but I am about to install Black Light Retribution which is free to play and is supposed to be a lot of fun.

Apparently you get an awesome white super-scarf in Journey after finding all the scarf pieces. There's an indicator of which scarf pieces you've found in the first 'zone'.

i just met a random stranger in journey for the first time and we teamed up for a while, goddamn i love this game, i just hope it's not too short.

anyone tried DEAR ESTHER yet? from what i can tell it,s more story than game,but i,m intrigued, £6.99 on steam at the mo

Gave this one a go and it was a nice enough experience, very pretty and atmospheric. Saw a couple of ghosts, one in a cave entrance carrying a candle and walking away and another standing on a cliff. The caves looked amazing, quite impressive considering the age of the engine.

The impression I got from the story is that the narrator is the one responsible for the car accident, drink driving. Seeing as it is semi-random yours might be different.

Saw a couple of ghosts, one in a cave entrance carrying a candle and walking away and another standing on a cliff

On the original build you could get your way up the cliff before she went away (the one at the top of the cliff). It was this really creepy two frame silhouette of a woman and every second she'd switch between a 'normal' ghostly woman looking out to sea, and this weird glitched out face of a woman (like her head was inside out). It was probably deemed a little to overt for the subtle atmosphere the author wanted to keep when remaking the game so was removed.

just completed journey. short, but fucking awesome. played the last 70% or whatever teamed up with some other dude, which made it even more enjoyable.

for those of you who doesn't own a ps3, i guess this'll have to do:

[youtubehd]v0vnaIRwlgM[/youtubehd]

Guest bitroast

oh my fuck.

just finished playthrough of journey. that was amazing. the most beautiful gaming experiences i have ever played. hands down.

i played it in one sitting for an hour and a half. it felt like listening to vLetrmx21 for the first time, the entire time.

Still haven't tried it but I am about to install Black Light Retribution which is free to play and is supposed to be a lot of fun.

Me too, downloading.

I'm playing the PC version of the original Metal Gear Solid and Campbell just told me to switch my controller from port 1 to port 2... And I was like :huh:

Unfortunately the mind-controlling/reading part from Psycho Mantis' scene, one of the most memorable moment of the saga was cut out of the PC version

I didn't know there was a pc version. It's funny though, in the ps3 version you have to actually change the bluetooth channel on your controller and make number two. I was wondering if they would do it. Also, the part where you have to change your disc you also have to do, from the ps3 menu.

I hope this game is awesome. Really interesting to see how it has progressed. I check this blog every couple months and the game looks better and better. Seems like a vastly different kind of game than Braid: http://the-witness.net/news/

I'm still not certain what the core gameplay is really supposed to be like, but it looks pretty epic.

Guest Enter a new display name

I recently started playing Shenmue on Dreamcast.

Best. Voice. Acting. Ever.

I recently started playing Shenmue on Dreamcast.

Best. Voice. Acting. Ever.

I've been thinking of playing through Shenmue 1 and 2 again recently.

So much love.

Tribes; Ascend, shiiiiiitloads of fun. Anyone else playing?

Yup, been playing it with a few buddies for the last three months, so glad they brought Tribes back in class.

I feel like it's the hardest game I've ever played, it's so hard to get really good at it and so rewarding as well. I haven't played the original tribes but I'm going to waste a lot of time playing this one.

Yeah it requires a lot of skill, which is one of many reasons why it's so great and never really should get old. A good old healthy learning curve is missing from most games these days that are always trying to appeal to noobs. Tribes plays completely different than any other shooter out there. They were smart to realize how much it's been missed.

I've been playing I AM alive. It's a bit shitty, but I have a soft spot for this kind of thing.

finally came into a bit of disposable income this week and i also have three days off all of my jobs!!! i want to buy Skyrim but I still hear awful things about the bugs for PS3 users.

alright, so considering that my purchases of Fallout 3 and F:New Vegas didn't have any notable bugs/problems, I sucked it up and bought Skyrim for 30 bucks...god it took so long...got my 10 oz. old school Coca-cola, just ate a breakfast sandwich, no work for two days. Lets do this.

Archived