IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Battlefield Bad Company 2 demo is pwning XBL now, it's a big install but the demo level is fucking huge and will definitely keep people busy for a while (hopefully they don't kill it when full game comes out).

also, 3rd expansion for Borderlands looks sick, and can't wait to retread the Resident Evil 1 mansion in the gold edition of RE5, Barry to the rescue!

2-barry3.png

Heavy Rain pre-order came a day early. Been glued to the game for 3 hours now, really good game. I can't help but feel I've totally fucked it up with something in the story though with one of the choices I made. It's not gonna end well now

Battlefield Bad Company 2 demo is pwning XBL now, it's a big install but the demo level is fucking huge and will definitely keep people busy for a while (hopefully they don't kill it when full game comes out).

also, 3rd expansion for Borderlands looks sick, and can't wait to retread the Resident Evil 1 mansion in the gold edition of RE5, Barry to the rescue!

2-barry3.png

Barry is awesome.. he asks ' what is it' like 20 times.

the acting in the first one is hilarious.. along with the endless hand gestures. i fuckin LOVE the first R.E. tho.. it is by far the best one!

it is, but i think i'm pushing my proc as it is...

presler1.png

bear in mind when not rocking the 32" it'll be pushing a 1440x900 and 1024x900 dual-monitor setup

the box has one of the higher-end integrated ATI GPUs at present... can run HL2/fallout 3/STALKER/whatever at a pretty decent rate as it is.

I would go with 8-10 gigs of ram if your gonna use windows 7 and yeh get an even mo bad ass GPU

max supported is 4 gigs of RAM, but that's a kinda dumb thing to say

for a 1GB gfx card, the most you'll need in regular RAM is about 1.5 gigs with RAM shadowing enabled.

probably gonna get a lesser gfx card... the one above would just be a bottleneck based on advice from a man who plays FAR more games than i do

the proc is socket 775 so lots of upgrade options there should i choose to pursue :emotawesomepm9:

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

bear in mind when not rocking the 32" it'll be pushing a 1440x900 and 1024x900 dual-monitor setup

the box has one of the higher-end integrated ATI GPUs at present... can run HL2/fallout 3/STALKER/whatever at a pretty decent rate as it is.

I would go with 8-10 gigs of ram if your gonna use windows 7 and yeh get an even mo bad ass GPU

for a 1GB gfx card, the most you'll need in regular RAM is about 1.5 gigs with RAM shadowing enabled.

"the maximum amount of memory a 32-bit processor can address is 4 gigabytes." (total meaning system, gpu and other cache memories) Newer 64-bit processors— not to mention the 64-bit operating systems that run on them—can address 17,179,869,184 gigabytes (16 exabytes) of RAM."

but currently the most any consumer operating system can really handle is something like 128 gigs of ram or something.

"the maximum amount of memory a 32-bit processor can address is 4 gigabytes." (total meaning system, gpu and other cache memories) Newer 64-bit processors— not to mention the 64-bit operating systems that run on them—can address 17,179,869,184 gigabytes (16 exabytes) of RAM."

but currently the most any consumer operating system can really handle is something like 128 gigs of ram or something.

that is when after the very specific physical constraints placed by number of RAM slots, supported RAM, CPU socket, and 9021395209 other shit.

Aw, they stopped the BF:BC2 demo. Guess I'll now have to see if I can finish Mass Effect 2 on the "insane" difficult level.

Btw, march is the new november when it comes to gaming:

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

God of War

Mega Man 10

Final Fantasy

Just Cause 2

Command and Conquer

Perfect Dark (XBLA)

The same goes for April...

Splinter Cell: Conviction

Red Dead Redemption

Just bought Heavy Rain. Am eager to play it as it got some killer reviews. Also, I just got my fourth platinum!!

Is the us.playstation.com website screwy right now for anyone else? They must be in the middle of something, cuz the layout and presentation of the site is different too.

I just played Quake 1 multiplayer after a 10 year gap. Man I'm bad at it ....

That's how I feel when I try to play Quake Live

yeah, Quake live has a good matchmaking thing though but its annoying because usually you can kick half the peoples' asses, but half of the people will kick your ass.

Archived