IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

Guest underscore

wrong, its fucking mega titties awesome for a game in beta that's pretty much the first of its kind in a lot ways. I had my doubts but its gonna pull it off nicely, don't know about the longevity of it but I certainly could play it way longer than any GTA game

i think it is bound to fail eventually, but i hope that takes a while, cause its pretty epic mindless fun. i played 6 or 7 KTTC accounts all the way through and was ready for more but the servers went down.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dirty Protest

Got Mirrors Edge on Steam for £3 on Friday and just finished playing through the main game. Getting lost can be a massive pain in the arse, but when it works its brilliant.

You forgot about all the great wiiware games:

the bit.trip series are EXCELLENT games...especially the latest one!

Contra Rebirth and Castlevania Rebirth are awesome...

World of Good is amazing.

Mega man 9 and Mega Man 10

Sin and Punishment and Rondo of Blood are two great japanese only classic games that you can buy on virtual console as well...

Also Metroid Prime Trilogy is probably the best bang for your buck...

Have fun with your wii! It has enough good games to make it worth it, but I need the 360 for all other shit.

360 + wii = good times!

Got Mirrors Edge on Steam for £3 on Friday and just finished playing through the main game. Getting lost can be a massive pain in the arse, but when it works its brilliant.

I've been playing this on and off recently. It's great in short bursts! I love the colours...

I've been playing this on and off recently. It's great in short bursts! I love the colours...

It's a beautiful and very aesthetic game. My only complaint is the theme melody (I wanna go out and choke babies whenever I hear that tune) and the flash-cutscenes.

i've been playing wii sports resort. im sure i'll get tired of it rather quickly, but for now, ping pong and swordfighting is pretty cool, and technologicaly impressive.

Guest Fishtank

I think skyward sword will be good

I used to imagine myself as link when I was a kid and would hit stuff with sticks n shit

Guest futuregirlfriend

Completing Dungeon Keeper 2 again after about 10 years. Trickier than I remember.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Here is probably a good place to put this. Its a source mod, a pretty good one too.

http://www.neotokyohq.com/

Neo Tokyo is my favorite mod ever along with Mechwarrior Living Legends on the Crysis engine. Soo fun

I have been meaning to play NT again like crazy but I was kinda waiting for the next patch and hopefully a new flux of nerds to pwn

It's a beautiful and very aesthetic game. My only complaint is the theme melody (I wanna go out and choke babies whenever I hear that tune) and the flash-cutscenes.

same, played it last winter and surprisingly enjoyed it quite a lot.. i quite like some of the background ambiances as well, when they aren't dropping the generic d+b.

replaying half life 2 right now. it's aged a little bit, but still super fun... you can tell how proud they were of their (at the time groundbreaking) physics engine as they tend to show it off whenever possible :biggrin:

yes! Crackdown 2 demo today w/ 4 player co-op and some weird Facebook tie-in that earns acheivements before game is even released.

"By playing the Facebook game Chuck's Ducks, which should be unlocked sometime today, players will not only unlock an additional difficulty level for the demo, they'll also start earning Quackers, rubber duck-shaped sticky bombs that normally have to be hunted down and collected in the retail version. Playing the Facebook game will grant players access to the Quackers they've earned in the retail version's multiplayer mode when it launches."

Guest Ultravisitor

Completing Dungeon Keeper 2 again after about 10 years. Trickier than I remember.

Yes! I'm playing through Dungeon Keeper 1 after about 13 years. Its as good as I remembered it.

I want a vampire really bad.

Guest AcrossCanyons

got stoned with my bro and he decided to crack out Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life for the GC about a week ago. been addicted since then!

Guest futuregirlfriend

When oh when will we get Dungeon Keeper 3!?

I did read some time ago that EA wanted to pump out some games from the various franchises they bought when they swallowed up Bullfrog. I wouldn't mind if they gave it a go, even though it wouldn't be the same what with Bullfrog split up into half-a-dozen other studios. AFAIK DK3 was in production at one point, but this was yeeears ago. Just Googled and found this mod or homage.

Yes! I'm playing through Dungeon Keeper 1 after about 13 years. Its as good as I remembered it.I want a vampire really bad.

I never played the first one actually. Time to see if there's a version out there that works alright on Windows 7.

Guest mafted

Just Cause 2 for PS3.. holy damn, this is an awesome game. it's like GTA + Far Cry with a grappling hook. you can basically hook to anything , like helicopters, kill the pilot then jump off and parachute then grapple to a building, etc. points are given by how much destruction you cause. yea, i recommend it.

also playin the Sega collection with all the obscure games from 16bit land. trophies give you a reason to play them, since i never did, so it's been interestingg

I got Dead Space from the EA Store for 9.95 + free shipping (there's a 10 dollar off code floating about as well as a free shipping code, normally 20 bucks - still an amazing deal), and good god - how did I pass up this game the first time!

The game is like an interactive movie (but in a good way) - the UI/HUD is the best I've ever seen in a game and is totally integrated into the game/experience, the audio is some of the best I've ever heard in a game, and the story so far is very engaging (played Chapter 1 to completion last night). If anyone who hasn't played this game yet, I strongly recommend you rent/buy it as it is incredible. Videos don't do the game justice without experiencing it first-hand in a dark room with a decent surround sound setup. You really feel like you're on that damn ship. So far not really scary, but very creepy and atmospheric. I'm sure there's scares to come.

I got Dead Space from the EA Store for 9.95 + free shipping (there's a 10 dollar off code floating about as well as a free shipping code, normally 20 bucks - still an amazing deal), and good god - how did I pass up this game the first time!

The game is like an interactive movie (but in a good way) - the UI/HUD is the best I've ever seen in a game and is totally integrated into the game/experience, the audio is some of the best I've ever heard in a game, and the story so far is very engaging (played Chapter 1 to completion last night). If anyone who hasn't played this game yet, I strongly recommend you rent/buy it as it is incredible. Videos don't do the game justice without experiencing it first-hand in a dark room with a decent surround sound setup. You really feel like you're on that damn ship. So far not really scary, but very creepy and atmospheric. I'm sure there's scares to come.

The scares will definitely come.

The only thing I didn't like about the game was all the cheap scares. I was hoping for it to be more Silent Hill-ish (Hell-ish?).

Man Im setting myself up to never finish a game.

I'm still playing Modern Warfare 2. My goal is to legitimately get to prestige 10 before the new game comes out. I'm on prestige 7 (I don't have all the time in the world to play consistently if I did..it would have already been done).

I'm still playing Kingdom Hearts 365/2 Days.

Assassin's Creed.

and lastly Deadly Premonition.

Man Im setting myself up to never finish a game.

I'm still playing Modern Warfare 2. My goal is to legitimately get to prestige 10 before the new game comes out. I'm on prestige 7 (I don't have all the time in the world to play consistently if I did..it would have already been done).

I'm still playing Kingdom Hearts 365/2 Days.

Assassin's Creed.

and lastly Deadly Premonition.

You're doing fine - I'm at 7 now too.

Archived