IGNORED

A few films recently watched.

Guest Mirezzi

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indiana Jones 4 - maybe after all this time of hearing it was awful I expected less, but it was really good. I'm fine with the alien aspect but it just didn't need that ending. Marianne is still nice.

:cerious:

I watched Hanna, it didn't really have an ending and the soundtrack was terrible in places. I wish they'd come up with something interesting instead. Competently boring. 5/10.

sympathy for delicious - :facepalm:/10

straw dogs (remake) - same shit nothing new to see here/10

chillerama - the 3rd sequence was pretty ok/10

the girl with the dragon tattoo (original) - 7/10

the girl who whatever - 6/10

the girl who wtf - 6/10

stake land - 3/10

dead man's shoes - it's a shame that the retarded acting/script fucked up what this movie had so great, its darkness, i mean, 40 year old dudes acting like 15 year old thugs??? :facepalm: didn't saw the end coming, that's what made me actually like it much more.

Drive 8/10

I liked the somber tone of the movie which contrasted well with the Drivers turn for the ultraviolent. The down-keyed performance of Gosling in particular was great. The night scenes were like vintage Michael Mann and Cliff Martinez soundtrack was top notch. He's more often than not behind the soundtracks that I take note of when watching a movie.

aliens and cowboys. wtf do they make movies now by merely crossing out checklists? the only exciting part was when there was an actual earthquake IRL and i had to run downstairs. 13/10

aliens and cowboys. wtf do they make movies now by merely crossing out checklists? the only exciting part was when there was an actual earthquake IRL and i had to run downstairs. 13/10

It's based on a comic.

It's based on a comic.

also why would u run down stairs for an earth quke??? i would just put pillows under neath me so when the floor breaks the pillows break ur fall

Watched incendies, I liked the first 3/4's. I don't understand why they chose a completely germanian looking dude to play one of the twins, were there no actors with an arabian heritage to be found? The "shocking twist" made me go :facepalm: . So, ehm, it goes from a 7/10 to a 2/10 in the last 20 minutes.

Archived