IGNORED

A few films recently watched.

Guest Mirezzi

I meant that about the movie itself, not about its premise. Every event in it seems like it was crossed of from a "elements in blockbusters" checklist without any care to set them up properly so they actually have the desired effect.

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

animal kingdom - Aussie crime drama revolving around a 17 yo kid getting sucked into his criminal family after his mother dies of an overdose. Good. Nicely shot, scripted, acted. Never quite sure where it was gonna lead in the end. Guy Pearce had a moustache. 7/10

animal kingdom - Aussie crime drama revolving around a 17 yo kid getting sucked into his criminal family after his mother dies of an overdose. Good. Nicely shot, scripted, acted. Never quite sure where it was gonna lead in the end. Guy Pearce had a moustache. 7/10

i thought the acting was really poor apart from guy pearce and his moustache.

SLC punk! - drunk and fell asleep/10

but what i did see was good. will go back.

drive 9/10 (3rd time ive seen it, doesnt get really better but no worse so thats good.

the wraith - 10/10 ultimate 80's driving movie - grease vs mad max well worth checkin out.

Guest Pennywise

Watched Changeling. Such a horribly depressing movie. Good film I guess, but I wouldn't recommend it purely because you feel pretty miserable after watching it.

Guest ex-voto

I watched Final Destination 5, and I agree with you squee, you cannot dislike that movie.

7,5/10

It's absurd in all its aspects :D

Archived