IGNORED

Jega - Variance

Bubba69

Oh man am I looking forward to this. I mean, Variance has been a running joke for years, but this is sounding like it'll actually live up to the hype. Nice.

Ditto. I heard the 13 minute teaser on the BBC for this, and it sounded great!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, I like it as well but everyone in my thread about it is hating it...

The point isn't the cover art but the fact that the lp finally has cover art...

which means it is most likely coming out this year...

Guest Renivatio
yeah, I like it as well but everyone in my thread about it is hating it...

The point isn't the cover art but the fact that the lp finally has cover art...

which means it is most likely coming out this year...

Well regardless of what I think about the cover, its still reassuring that its coming out soon, so i dont care eithr way.

I don't fucking care about album art. Although it seems like he should do better considering 3D graphics he does for a living.

agreed. he should create a new you that doesn't post.

Guest bitroast

listening now :) can't wait for this album.

has anyone else considered that maybe the 2 covers has something to do with it being a double album, what with the first disc being lighter and the second darker and harsher?

Guest bitroast

DUDE, if i was like.. at work, piss farting about on watmm, i could get fired because of your dickhead avatar!

Guest Abuse
DUDE, if i was like.. at work, piss farting about on watmm, i could get fired because of your dickhead avatar!

hell, it can't be worse than those retarted huge animated gif's around here. nevertheless, i shall remove my dickhead bruce willis avatar. peace!

wait, I totally forgot. Whatever happened to "Theme from Variance", is that on here in a different name or are the only versions of it on the leak and on that one compilation?

Guest J76MC
wait, I totally forgot. Whatever happened to "Theme from Variance", is that on here in a different name or are the only versions of it on the leak and on that one compilation?

That would be "Theme from 1998."

Archived