IGNORED

pizza

Chris Moss Acid

Santa brought me an Ooni for Christmas, so I am looking forward to diving into the world of dough making as soon as it warms up outside. 

Also, there’s only one real way to cut pizza like a boss...

image.gif.2c9a69cfeb9cd693ac0d9d18399fecc7.gif

• Like 2

11 hours ago, dr lopez said:

Had a great pie from Sally’s last night. New haven has the best apizza in the world. Fight me.

I lived in Hamden for a year, and I agree.  Pepe's Margherita is the best pizza I've ever had.

Edited by randomsummer

last time I baked a frozen pizza I cooked it face up but then I flipped it around and let the bottom toast for some minutes... no more moisty dough in the middle... all crunchy... I know some things... 

Edited by Tim_J
  • Facepalm 1

yeah @Tim_J I don't get that at all. are you saying you cook it normally and then flip it over in the oven? how does all the stuff like not fall off it and get stuck to the oven grates or pan?

Edited by zero

2 hours ago, zero said:

yeah @Tim_J I don't get that at all. are you saying you cook it normally and then flip it over in the oven? how does all the stuff like not fall off it and get stuck to the oven grates or pan?

when i bake it face up i have it on top of an aluminium foil... then i take it out of the oven, place another tin foil on top and turn it upside down...then i remove the tin foil which is on top which in fact is the bottom of the pizza.. maybe some pictures would help...

edit: i also thought that when i turned it over that all the ingredients on top would fall off... but i guess they got stuck in the mozzarella...default_doge.png

Edited by Tim_J

40 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

when i bake it face up i have it on top of an aluminium foil... then i take it out of the oven, place another tin foil on top and turn it upside down...then i remove the tin foil which is on top which in fact is the bottom of the pizza.. maybe some pictures would help...

This is a bullshit process. You waste sauce if you put tinfoil on your pizza toppings, especially when the pizza is upside down, and you waste tinfoil of course. Just put your frozen pizza directly on the rack and don't waste precious tinfoil any longer. You waste sauce and tinfoil and it's irritating to think about. Stop that.

Edited by dingformung
  • Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1