IGNORED

Autechre - Oversteps (WARP210) [The MegaThread]

Friendly Foil

• 2 months later...
Guest ruiagnelo

yesterday i noticed how this might be my favorite ae work ever.

what i mean is, if i suddenly had lost all their records, except oversteps, i wouldn't miss them.

First 40 seconds of qplay.

Give me a whole album of that.

Most beautiful synth melody I've ever heard. Actually this album has the highest concentration of my favorite melody bits from autechre

Edited by ZmillA

I would say it's a masterpiece at this point. Have been listening to it intensely for the last weeks and it's just technically sublime, while the non repetitious arrangements are filled with wondrous moments and emotion. The atmosphere is !

• 3 weeks later...

Wait, so there gonna name they're new album the same that they name'd the other one before it? :wacko:

yeah dude haven't you heard?? its all over mtv

jazz

I am the only one who took "Move of Ten" and created a single 2CD album with Oversteps?

Yep. I've been too busy putting the finishing touches on my balsawood battleship. I don't know what everyone elses excuses are.

Guest disoriental express

This one's still killing it. I sexxed with the vinyl and forced it to spank mine bottom all the live long day then asked for hot cocoa at end.