IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

VWubM.jpg

/thread

That seems like both a bad thing, and a good thing. I'm not sure which is winning in my mind.

tumblr_ltsxst7lyI1r1c6jgo6_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1323036143&Signature=IPhhLDQ0ZpWzBFX5zYCnwFIIelo%3D

tumblr_ltsxst7lyI1r1c6jgo3_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1323036147&Signature=ZSfQtofHROKMFeupimfzchiVTa0%3D

tumblr_ltsxst7lyI1r1c6jgo7_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1323036156&Signature=GEGRiIIYfKY6Hcc035KI9WxSFlk%3D

tumblr_ltsxst7lyI1r1c6jgo10_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1323036161&Signature=AHgTMRJGRguyzyG%2F%2FUn38fKfphs%3D

tumblr_ltsxst7lyI1r1c6jgo8_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1323036164&Signature=HjrREW0Q3ACLLWCl1%2FAVokIPV94%3D

tumblr_ltsxst7lyI1r1c6jgo9_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1323036169&Signature=wQfQUeA6Kktbm8%2Bpb06zGdpgnds%3D

It's my brain. Well except for the girl thing, it would never berate me for something that it knows would never happen.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what's wrong with some bare bum squee? if facebook allows it why not watmm? same shit right?

also this qualifies as bare bum too, right? (from the "Subtle GIFs" thread)...

*bum photo removed* :(

rickroll5.gif

better delete that shit too before the kiddies see it. jussayin

what's wrong with some bare bum squee? if facebook allows it why not watmm? same shit right?

also this qualifies as bare bum too, right? (from the "Subtle GIFs" thread)...

[picture]

better delete that shit too before the kiddies see it. jussayin

You're right. But I couldn't reach my mouse and keyboard because of the massive erection that gif gave me. But I'm all good now.

Also, I have nothing against bare butts. I love butts. I'm a butt man. Facebook will probably remove the image sooner or later too. I remember reading that they once deleted a girl's account because she had uploaded pictures of herself breastfeeding her newborn child. Hilarious.

mods, don't just delete posts without notifying of this, it can be maddening.

Sorry it maddens you, but we honestly don't have the time to notify everyone that something was removed - deal with it.

HOODIE'S REAL LIFE HIGH SCHOOL PARTY: too hot for watmm

i don't get it... if a boss walks by and sees you reading text... they'll KNOW it was about something inappropriate? I thought we were all mature enough to be able to contextualize a sad and disheartening story like Hoodies'.... but i guess not!

I deleted it because a) It wasn't remotely funny and b) it wasn't a picture and c) had no fucking relevance considering the original NSFW image that it was obviously inspired by was removed.

Also, I have nothing against bare butts. I love butts. I'm a butt man. Facebook will probably remove the image sooner or later too. I remember reading that they once deleted a girl's account because she had uploaded pictures of herself breastfeeding her newborn child. Hilarious.

I had a post containing a relevant but innocuous breastfeeding shot, i.e no nipple showing, deleted from here a couple of months ago.

I had a post containing a relevant but innocuous breastfeeding shot, i.e no nipple showing, deleted from here a couple of months ago.

Really? lol

Archived