IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kineaesth

since everything else on the internet ends up in reddit at some point there's no way to avoid reposting that's there.

btw is imgur an extension of reddit? I don't quite get how it works.

It's more that it's a very very good image hosting site that reddit has totally decided to use as a standard. As a result imgur has got a shit ton of traffic and implemented a whole lot of socialmedia gadgets

since everything else on the internet ends up in reddit at some point there's no way to avoid reposting that's there.

It's more that it's a very very good image hosting site that reddit has totally decided to use as a standard. As a result imgur has got a shit ton of traffic and implemented a whole lot of socialmedia gadgets

yeah but if you browse the pics, they all seem sourced from reddit and i suspect the comments are too.

that is the scariest vag i have ever seen. wtf is going on there? looks like a shark's mouth.

you mean....

that's not normal? :(

no, not before you're married at least

Guest kineaesth

yeah but if you browse the pics, they all seem sourced from reddit and i suspect the comments are too.

Of course... Don't those two go hand in hand? It's reddit's preferred image host. That said, I use it to host all my images because tinypic implemented captchas and tiny uploader supports imgur very nicely

Archived