IGNORED

Funny Pictures - The Official Thread

azatoth

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, just wait until you see the shirts they sell over here in Asia. My sister has one that says "Sexy Boys Crack King", I've got one that has a diamond and the text "grapes" (quotes included), and my friend got one that has Kanye glasses and bubbly letters that say "So Crispy".

I'm pretty sure I saw a T-shirt with the text "Every time I think of you I wash my ass" when I was in Guangzhou.

Yeah you can get those at any chinese shop. One day it will be a hipster trend I'm sure.

Oh, it's fo sho a trend with me already. I'm planning on getting a bunch of them for when I move back to the States this summer.

Guest Pennywise

cheers for the compliments on my comic btw. Glad to know that people like it. I'll do more but only when I think of good ideas. I look into that watermark thing too, i had no idea about it

holy fucking lol this page is pure gold

This is without a doubt the best street cleaning simulation game that I have ever played.

It may seem like $40 is a lot of money to shell out for a street cleaning simulator, but this is NOT your run of the mill street cleaning simulator.

You will eventually unlock 3 different trucks -- all with different handling, clearance, and turn radii.

But don't worry, you will get to know these trucks well by cleaning an endless supply of roads! And those road are rendered so realistically, you can practically feel the texture of the cement.

This game really captures the ambition of city governance and the intrigue of the street cleaning industry. Betrayal, romance, heart-breaking loss -- its all here. The life of a street cleaner couldn't be filled with more suspense. Who decapitated Spencer with his own truck? Was it the rival street cleaning punks, or the corrupt West Chester comptroller? It really kept me guessing!

The game gives you really meaningful choices. The decisions you make will determine whether or not the superintendent is re-elected, and whether or not the janitorial staff is fired. Do a shoddy job and you may find that the exit off Pine Street is closed due to poor maintenance. Your choices really matter.

My favorite episode is the Sweep-Off between you and the backstabbing Todd. It felt like a gladiatorial battle, and with the 3 most lucrative routes hanging in the balance, the stakes couldn't have been higher!

I know that some gamers will say that they were able to complete the game in only 20-30 hours, but if you count all the side quests -- from route 16 all the way to route 142 (yeah, that's right 142 distinct routes) you can't do it all in less than 100 hours. Period.

holy fucking lol this page is pure gold

This is without a doubt the best street cleaning simulation game that I have ever played.

It may seem like $40 is a lot of money to shell out for a street cleaning simulator, but this is NOT your run of the mill street cleaning simulator.

You will eventually unlock 3 different trucks -- all with different handling, clearance, and turn radii.

But don't worry, you will get to know these trucks well by cleaning an endless supply of roads! And those road are rendered so realistically, you can practically feel the texture of the cement.

This game really captures the ambition of city governance and the intrigue of the street cleaning industry. Betrayal, romance, heart-breaking loss -- its all here. The life of a street cleaner couldn't be filled with more suspense. Who decapitated Spencer with his own truck? Was it the rival street cleaning punks, or the corrupt West Chester comptroller? It really kept me guessing!

The game gives you really meaningful choices. The decisions you make will determine whether or not the superintendent is re-elected, and whether or not the janitorial staff is fired. Do a shoddy job and you may find that the exit off Pine Street is closed due to poor maintenance. Your choices really matter.

My favorite episode is the Sweep-Off between you and the backstabbing Todd. It felt like a gladiatorial battle, and with the 3 most lucrative routes hanging in the balance, the stakes couldn't have been higher!

I know that some gamers will say that they were able to complete the game in only 20-30 hours, but if you count all the side quests -- from route 16 all the way to route 142 (yeah, that's right 142 distinct routes) you can't do it all in less than 100 hours. Period.

I thought this was a made up thing like onion news but its real LOL :D fucking lol

What the fuck game next, Office chair raceing simulator.

Archived