IGNORED

VHS Head - Trademark Ribbons of Gold

Guest no carrier

HEY! you are not allowed to poke fun at the almighty! you're a captain in the skam street army. the way you dispatched of jaffa was admirable, milady.

Guest no carrier

oh btw i just got a hot tip that this is gescom. well not formally. i was told it was autechre, so when i asked if it's autechre proper or gescom i was told both. naturally, i asked "so that just means gescom, seeing as gescom is autechre +friend/s?" to which i was told "something like that. it's good music. who gives a fuck?"

Guest blakeboogie

oh btw i just got a hot tip that this is gescom. well not formally. i was told it was autechre, so when i asked if it's autechre proper or gescom i was told both. naturally, i asked "so that just means gescom, seeing as gescom is autechre +friend/s?" to which i was told "something like that. it's good music. who gives a fuck?"

Yep this is Gescom, not sure how much input Rob and Sean had. Pretty sweet album, much better than the EP which I didn't really like that much.

isn't everybody associated with Skam, "Gescom", tho? - artists/friends/pets...

so, "Gescom" could still be anybody/ies! even some dude/ette/s in Blackpool. get me? :)

Yep this is Gescom, not sure how much input Rob and Sean had.

"not a lot, i imagine. if any." - Paul Daniels, Magician and friend to the stars.

Edited by sirch

Yep this is Gescom, not sure how much input Rob and Sean had. Pretty sweet album, much better than the EP which I didn't really like that much.

lol conjecture all around, now i definitely see the BoC aspect :facepalm:

the vinyl's now gone up £1 in price @ Bleep since i pur chased it yester day. weird !

that is pretty weird

the vinyl's now gone up £1 in price @ Bleep since i pur chased it yester day. weird !

that is pretty weird

Bleep have fucked up. again.

the prices have gone up today by a pound and there's nothing 'free' to download in my account at all !! WTF.

today it now says "instant MP3 download with your CD or vinyl purchase", from today, obviously.

but i ordered yesterday, so i guess i lucked out there! got the vinyl £1 cheaper, tho - Oohh!

i'm not buying the release a second time just to have it today.

F'ing WANKERS!

maybe i spoke too soon -

Dear Customer,

Your VHS Head: Trademark Ribbons Of Gold downloads are now available from your account.

Please log in and go to the downloads section of your account to access.

Kind regards

Bleep Support

but, "Digital version with physical purchases. This will be delivered to your account on the digital release date (03.09.10)" SHOULD mean first thing that day, available from the morning. not 6pm in the evening!

maybe i'm just impatient.. - actually, nah, their service sucks!

Check your email again - I too ordered it yesterday and was waiting for the download link at midnight, but it looks like they've just come though now ...

yeah, just got it about 5 mins ago....

and this :

Hi there,

This will be with you in the next half hour.

Sorry for any inconvenience with the timing.

Kind regards

Bleep Support

time for everyone to go kill the Bleep servers me thinks lol

Ya know, on first listen, many parts of this album are reminding me of Dsico (aka Dsico That No-Talent Hack). But better. He hacks up pop songs. Not that I think this is a pop album...though it does have many pop elements which makes me :yeah: .

This is quite enjoyable.

I'm now about half way through it - I'm listening to it a few tracks at a time so my little brain can take it all in. My favourites up to where I've got to are Trademark Ribbons of Gold, Seen Enough?, and Motions. So far I've not been disappointed by what I've heard :happy: