mr. weyland as meanie macho steve-jobs-meets-pit-bull, now ain't that original.

can't wait to see ms. yutani.

You can already.

If that movie counts.

oh god.. this is somewhat consistent, no? :]

Ms_yutani.jpgScreen%20Shot%202012-02-29%20at%201.51.28%20AM.png

In a recent interview Scott revealed that Pearce's character is truly the only real connective tissue between Prometheus and Alien.

What?! No space jockey?

mr. weyland as meanie macho steve-jobs-meets-pit-bull, now ain't that original.

can't wait to see ms. yutani.

You can already.

If that movie counts.

oh god.. this is somewhat consistent, no? :]

Ms_yutani.jpgScreen%20Shot%202012-02-29%20at%201.51.28%20AM.png

Lance_Henriksen_in_Alien_vs_Predator_2004.jpg

i think the budget may be too high for it to be proper sci-fi, but im not sure what you mean by proper sci-fi.

Terra-forming. Realistic androids/bio-engineering. Dark, cold space. Suspense and practically unimaginable aliens.

None of that blue-cat-people-want-to-save-the-forest shit.

yeah. Big budget sci fi can get pretty ugly... it's this annoying toss up with the genre, more convincing the effects, the worse the story becomes. I'm sure it's a perfect negative correlation.

It's understandable I guess, when a studio is fronting a huge amount of money they'll want something that most people can at least tolerate.

None the less though, there are some really fantastic low/no budget sci fi fils around, some of my all time favourites. I hope that Promethius doesn't turn out like a SFX overdose with a thread bare story line attempting to justify the whole shit storm, chances are it probably will. But if nothing else, at least it'll be something cool to look at.

I FUCKING KNEW THERE WAS SOMETHING ABOUT HIS ACTING

YES!

Dick Tremayne!

tumblr_lxsq4mUf0O1qcjrxyo1_500.jpg

"But what I'm trying to make clear is that using a stuffed animal to represent an endangered species as an ecological protest constitutes the supreme incongruity."

Didn't realize Guy Pearce was in the movie, wonder if he'll die in the first scene huehuehueheueueuhue.

i read in an interview that he isn't in it for more than a few mins, its entirely possible this clip is the only thing he did

When this movie comes out I'm going to load my dick on a flatbed truck and drive it straight through essines' face

can't wait!