IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

My neck has been super sore + headache since Saturday. :tries not to google possible causes for symptoms:

theres something similar to tennis elbow but it's....

ah nevermind. lol

just razzin' ya, hope you feel better soon. Sometimes a pulled muscle puts added pressure in that area causing the tension type headaches. Nasty business.

My neck has been super sore + headache since Saturday. :tries not to google possible causes for symptoms:

More boners will clear that right up. That and a good bleeding.

dont google it, i just did for some random nerve pain in feet and toes and now i have either hiv, diabetes. lyme disease or a bunch of other horrible diseases

i dont understand why webMD always goes for the most extreme diseases, it gives people too much anxiety

I think I just pissed off some random girl. I was drinking my beer and reading watmm on my phone and she tried to be friendly. And I just said distractedly "mm.. ok". Now she's making snide remarks. #minimalsocialskills

I have been so stupid busy the last couple of weeks. Last couple months really but the last 2 weeks have been just stupid. Worked like a 12 hour day yesterday trying to get shits delivered on time. Worked on like 4 different projects, Boss has been really busy and weirdly oscillating between not answering my emails and micromanaging. Not even sure whether I'm doing a good job, but I do have an annual performance review on Monday (which of course I'm anxious about). Hopefully that goes well and I can get this stupid "associate" removed from my title. If I'm still a piece of shit at this point, it's not from a lack of effort.

Had no time to lrn2monomachine good enough for the show my buddy invited me to play at on the 24th and haven't even asked for the time off yet or arranged a corner to sleep in. Haven't even listened to the new Kendrick all the way through yet. Tired.

I have been so stupid busy the last couple of weeks. Last couple months really but the last 2 weeks have been just stupid. Worked like a 12 hour day yesterday trying to get shits delivered on time. Worked on like 4 different projects, Boss has been really busy and weirdly oscillating between not answering my emails and micromanaging. Not even sure whether I'm doing a good job, but I do have an annual performance review on Monday (which of course I'm anxious about). Hopefully that goes well and I can get this stupid "associate" removed from my title. If I'm still a piece of shit at this point, it's not from a lack of effort.

Had no time to lrn2monomachine good enough for the show my buddy invited me to play at on the 24th and haven't even asked for the time off yet or arranged a corner to sleep in. Haven't even listened to the new Kendrick all the way through yet. Tired.

Weird, I started listening to the new Lamar this morning too, and I'm not finished either.

And it's hard to focus straight and remember shit when there's so much other shit to do. Happens to the best of us.

Went to a doctor for the neck and headache thing... doc said it's probably tension related, but good to come in to rule out meningitis or subarachnoid hemorrhage. edit: I appeared neurologically normal (enough)

lol but I think the nurse forgot to put a probe cover on the thermometer before she stuck it in my mouf

rip me

Edited by baph

dont google it, i just did for some random nerve pain in feet and toes and now i have either hiv, diabetes. lyme disease or a bunch of other horrible diseases

i dont understand why webMD always goes for the most extreme diseases, it gives people too much anxiety

fibromyalgia confirmed, sorry m8

seriously, though, I feel ya. I keep getting these totally minor health issues and the Internet is really intent on upping the anxiety level

watmm is basically an unofficial anxiety management forum IMO

Edited by baph

Guest fiznuthian

dont google it, i just did for some random nerve pain in feet and toes and now i have either hiv, diabetes. lyme disease or

a bunch of other horrible diseases

fibromyalgia confirmed, sorry m8

seriously, though, I feel ya. I keep getting these totally minor health issues and the Internet is really intent on upping the anxiety level

watmm is basically an unofficial anxiety management forum IMO

never ceases to amaze (scare) me how a person can sprain their ankle or stub their toe and end up developing some crazy shit like Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome

I sometimes feel I'm either too perfectionist or too exaggerated... My laptop had this really, barely visible white, bright dot (the typical ones) and I almost beg Dell to replace it (with my guarantee)... But it quite made me physically frustrated, cuz I couldn't think of anything else than that motherfucker in me screen (while using it). Also I bought some new shoes and the right one feels not as comfortable as the left one. Mmm, I might have a problem... I dunno...

Moved all my music to an external hard drive just yesterday and today the PC won't recognize it. It detects the USB to SATA cable but not the actual hard drive. Cue the horrible, redious, time-wasting process of troubleshooting the damn thing

Moved all my music to an external hard drive just yesterday and today the PC won't recognize it. It detects the USB to SATA cable but not the actual hard drive. Cue the horrible, redious, time-wasting process of troubleshooting the damn thing

the perks of not uploading to a cloud service lol

Fucking fuck. I waste my time a lot in Facebook. The funny part is not that I waste it leling to dank memes or chatting or shit like that... I just scroll to see scientific articles or shit like that... But still I get absorbed too much... Help?

Thank Zuck there's now a separate messenger website tho

Edited by logakght

Delete your account and leave the place. I only have a fb account (under a fake name) so I can follow the Gasman, as he doesn't seem to post news anywhere else, and a few comic artists too. Even then, I mostly ignore what they post, unless they're announcing a new product.

I used to have a twitter and deleted that mostly out of boredom, but also due to the chore of reading so many tweets, have of which have nothing to add to my life. Best to stay out of the info stream, not that much you miss I've found.

I am a judge for a very large cannabis cup and I have way too much to smoke. Over 60 different grams of concentrates (waxes, hashes, rosin, CO2 oil), Over 3 oz's of individual grams of cannabis... for free.

I have until Friday...

Delete your account and leave the place. I only have a fb account (under a fake name) so I can follow the Gasman, as he doesn't seem to post news anywhere else, and a few comic artists too. Even then, I mostly ignore what they post, unless they're announcing a new product.

I used to have a twitter and deleted that mostly out of boredom, but also due to the chore of reading so many tweets, have of which have nothing to add to my life. Best to stay out of the info stream, not that much you miss I've found.

Yeah, I know. The solutions sounds so simple, yet, for me, it's not practical. All my classmates and coworkers use it, so that's the only way to communicate with them. Really, I'm not blaming Facebook, but I wish I could have more control, because I remember when boredom was laying in my bed thinking about what the fuck to do to not being bored, and now boredom equals *browse Facebook, a virtual endless void of unproductivity.

Edited by logakght