IGNORED

Plaid North America Dates MEGATHREAD (Nov 2011)

dr lopez

All in November of 2011

09 CA - Auche Alexandre Montreal QC

10 CA - Adam Gill Toronto ON

11 US - LPR New York NY

12 US - Paradise Boston MA

13 US - Johnny Brendas Philadelphia PA

15 US - Stereo Live Houston TX

16 US - Studios Austin TX

18 US - Empty Bottle Chicago IL

19 US - Bluebird Denver CO

21 CA - Biltmore Vancouver BC

22 US - Neumos Seattle WA

23 US - Holocene Portland OR

25 US - Mezzanine San Francisco CA

26 US - El Rey Los Angeles CA

:sorcerer:

I'll be at the Boston show! Can't wait!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name

So we know the day, but not the month and the year of the tour dates? I'm not going to attend the first tour date in order to troll the whole forum anyway, so...

Philadelphia, good. I am crushed that NYC was cancelled, because I've yet to get to an electronic show in my lifetime.

Where did you hear such a thing? It's still on their website and the venue's website (as featured even.) Sure you aren't mixing this up with rephlex tour? If this got cancelled too I might tie a cinder block to my ankle and jump into the East River.

This is supposed to happen damnit. Plaid is one of the best electronic acts I've seen live.

Yeah sorry, I was referring to the Rephlex event... and I can't figure out how to edit a post.

i think you only get 3 mins to edit, otherwise it's set in (virtual) stone, forever and ever.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be at the SF show if it's not 21+.

* OH COOL, GUESS I'M NOT SEEING PLAID. :sorcerer:

I saw them in Columbus, OH when I was 18. The Wexner Center is a pretty bitchin' venue.

edit: come to think of it, that was an all-star line-up. Luke Vibert, Chris Clark, and Plaid. We left about 2/3 of the way through Plaid and saw a fistfight in a diner.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i'm thinking about sf... i've seen them a few times on warp bill, and they have always left me a bit disappointed, but maybe now the i'm older i can find something. plus the opener Portable Sunsets is a sweet live set.

Archived