IGNORED

New Rephlex releases!

sebastian

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nearly two years since their last releases (is that right????) ... and bear in mind it could all still evaporate - a message from Grant dont mean anything until the tracks are actually released .....

No. Zwischenwelt - Paranormale Aktivität came out this year

that discogs entry needs editing - the LP version shouldn't even have been listed on there, since it doesn't exist yet.

+ 'another'

New AFX/Analord/Tuss?

lol, really. i doubt it man. although the compilation idea sounds realistic, maybe.

oh and yay, finally monolith. Hope it's up to the ep quality.

I suspect it might be Analord/Tuss/AFX...

i hope it's somebody new with some new music and/,or/and not more Tussy/Analord stuff (from AFX, or anybody).

:wtf: gtfo. lol

I'll take more Tussy/Analord stuff, from AFX or 'another' if it's out on Rephelx, or something in that direction even. Obviously would be awesome to hear anything new, especially if it's AFX and it's some of the stuff he's played live over the last few years and then some.

Monolith, J.K. and Aleksi, can't fucking wait, also will be interesting to see what Steinvord is releasing. Aleksi and J.K. are doing (part 2) to their last releases, should be great if it's anything like their part 1's

Finally we get some more Rephlex releases, FUCK YES

i'm guessing the J.K and aleksi 2cd will still contain some of the material from 'part 1' of the albums? or will there really be 2cd's worth of brand new tracks from these guys? awesome to get new stuff either way.

i'm guessing the J.K and aleksi 2cd will still contain some of the material from 'part 1' of the albums? or will there really be 2cd's worth of brand new tracks from these guys? awesome to get new stuff either way.

My understanding is that they are follow-ups to their last releases on Rephlex; 'plus ten' part 2 and 'mental union' part 2 or maybe that's the way Grant labeled them without knowing the album titles yet? not sure

Grant just posted the message again, but this time without the 'another':

soon-to-be releases to cue in your playlist:

dave monolith 'welcome' cd

jodey kendrick 'plus ten' (part 2) 2cd

aleksi perälä 'mental union' (part 2) 2cd

steinvord 12" EP

all on rephlex records of course www.rephlex.com

more for 2012...

posted an hour ago

soon-to-be releases to cue in your playlist:

dave monolith 'welcome' cd

jodey kendrick 'plus ten' (part 2) 2cd

aleksi perälä 'mental union' (part 2) 2cd

steinvord 12" EP

all on rephlex records of course www.rephlex.com

more for 2012...

Rephlex: RELEASESwww.rephlex.com

spot the difference

Ok, this is weird. Like I said two posts above, Grant posted this list again on facebook but deleted the other one which mentioned "another". So I replied with; what happened to the "another" one? And after my comment was being liked by a few people, he deleted it. Secrecy and censorship at Rephlex HQ!

Why are there at least 3 topics about this? Pretty annoying. Anyway, here's what I said in another topic:

Ok, this is weird. Grant posted this list again on facebook but deleted the other one which mentioned "another". So I replied with; what happened to the "another" one? And after my comment was being liked by a few people, he deleted it. Secrecy and censorship at Rephlex HQ!

I suspect it might be Analord/Tuss/AFX...

i hope it's somebody new with some new music and/,or/and not more Tussy/Analord stuff (from AFX, or anybody).

:wtf: gtfo. lol

I'll take more Tussy/Analord stuff, from AFX or 'another' if it's out on Rephelx, or something in that direction even. Obviously would be awesome to hear anything new, especially if it's AFX and it's some of the stuff he's played live over the last few years and then some.

gtfo. errr, no.

seriously don't know why people are so obsessed with The Tuss and Analord when there's so many other good artists on Rephlex, past and present. and loads more different music, which is (also) bloody brilliant, good, interesting music.

so much more to Rephlex, (artists and people), than just the fucking Tuss/Analord/AFX. jesus christ!

Monolith, J.K. and Aleksi, can't fucking wait, also will be interesting to see what Steinvord is releasing. Aleksi and J.K. are doing (part 2) to their last releases, should be great if it's anything like their part 1's

Finally we get some more Rephlex releases, FUCK YES

i whole heartedly agree with the above gushing here.

*gushes, like :wo0o0ot: !*

Archived