IGNORED

Dave Monolith - Welcome

Redruth

At the last minute, he decided to mute the duck sounds for the release. When he plays live though, he turns them all the way up. He originally had donks in the songs actually, but then he re-listened to The Tuss, and just swapped out the donks for waterfowl sounds.

Guest Lucy Faringold

I love that Merzbow is wearing a Merzbow t-shirt in that pic. Wearing unsold merchandise LIKE A BOSS.

Would love to go for a country ramble with Merzbow

Edited by Lucy Faringold

*disappointed noise is not Monolith*

ni1in70vm0m30m37.jpg

lol I would say I prefer Noise's output over Monoliths so far (staying power wise), no need to be dissapointed it isn't Dave ;)

Edited by Macca

I thought this album was gonna be forgotten in 2 years time, but people managed to forget it in 3 pages time already. Good work Dave Monolith!

And let's be honest here - this album would sound so much better if he decided to stick with just Monolith. This "Dave" shit gives him some kind of human aura which obviously makes him less resistant to harsh criticism.

Guest cult fiction

Yep, this is one of the most epic trainwrecks of WATMM history. 2 pages of skrillex gifs? noise = fah?

Nothing wrong with a legit, thoughtful criticism of the album, but how does it deserve this abomination of a thread?

Finally arrived in the mail today... it's lovely, but not as mind-melting as I was hoping based on the EP. Still incredibly good, and something I'll be listening to for a long time. There, not so hard.

Looking forward to the newer stuff he's been talking about putting up for sale online. I hope to god he never reads this thread. Ideally nobody would ever read this thread.