IGNORED

Steinvord - Steinvord

Redruth

I thought the pressing was pretty decent, a little bit of ground noise at the beginning of one of the tracks but otherwise clear and crisp throughout! What's wrong with yours?

considerable surface noise, and some crackle during quiet moments...particularly noticable with ontrackv2

Do you think that the cracking is intentional possibly?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the pressing was pretty decent, a little bit of ground noise at the beginning of one of the tracks but otherwise clear and crisp throughout! What's wrong with yours?

considerable surface noise, and some crackle during quiet moments...particularly noticable with ontrackv2

Do you think that the cracking is intentional possibly?

nope.

Yeah aside from from a few clicks on the opening section of Backyard my version is pretty crackle free. (though there is that weird lock groove thing between tracks 2 & 3 - Rephlex playing with us maybe ?!)

Maybe it's time to get a new stylus...

there goes another fucking £40

completely off topic but can you guys recommend a decent table at a reasonable cost...? I've got the ep on the way and nothing to freakin play it on >.<

completely off topic but can you guys recommend a decent table at a reasonable cost...? I've got the ep on the way and nothing to freakin play it on >.<

I replied to you the other day, sir!

get yourself a Technics 1210

I replied to you the other day, sir!

get yourself a Technics 1210

oh man! I must have missed it, or was drunk off my face and forgot hehehe... K I'll check out the 1210. Thx for the advice!

It's a split EP, one side is Tom, the other side is Rich.

it would be called vordstein then

Well no, it wouldn't be. If the A side was Tom, and the B side was RDJ, then given the logical progression from A to B it would still be Steinvord.

what I meant (quite clumsily) is that the first track is the only one that could be considered at sounding rdj-like so for me the vord would have to come before the stein. Pretty irrelevant though.

ps : i did only hear the excerpts + the myspace tracks so far

It's a split EP, one side is Tom, the other side is Rich.

it would be called vordstein then

Well no, it wouldn't be. If the A side was Tom, and the B side was RDJ, then given the logical progression from A to B it would still be Steinvord.

what I meant (quite clumsily) is that the first track is the only one that could be considered at sounding rdj-like so for me the vord would have to come before the stein. Pretty irrelevant though.

ps : i did only hear the excerpts + the myspace tracks so far

Ohhh haha that makes sense now. Same here, I'm stuck listening to the myspace until I buy a damn turntable >.<.

It's about time I give up my turntable virginity though.

did someone delete my response? if so, why the fuck for? SquarepusherQ!!!

thing is, half of you drunkend fucks wouldnt know the difference between squarepusher kicking you in the teeth or AFX

thing is, half of you drunkend fucks wouldnt know the difference between squarepusher kicking you in the teeth or AFX

If you're referring to the post "tom jenkinson all over, no afx, no richard james, if you cant tell the difference, who the fuck you been listening to all these years? listen to the breakdowns, the amens,, either that or an obssessive fan, which makes it somewhat scarier?stalker breaks, but you know it aint either of them, just someone who has spent so long mastering said techniques, honing production skills with no persona, or melodical skills to see it through, average ep, he gets a b in gltich break and whatever else"

You should check the thread you actually posted it in. AKA the other steinvord thread.

There are three steinvord threads currently.

If you're referring to the post "tom jenkinson all over, no afx, no richard james, if you cant tell the difference, who the fuck you been listening to all these years? listen to the breakdowns, the amens,, either that or an obssessive fan, which makes it somewhat scarier?stalker breaks, but you know it aint either of them, just someone who has spent so long mastering said techniques, honing production skills with no persona, or melodical skills to see it through, average ep, he gets a b in gltich break and whatever else"

You should check the thread you actually posted it in. AKA the other steinvord thread.

There are three steinvord threads currently.

drunk.

you're such a huge cunt that I kind of want to put my penis inside you

but I'm too drunk to get it up

oh fuck I wish I had more bourbon. I'm feeling a warm communal aspect in my heart for WATMM right now reading this thread.

I think these are remixes of Aphex and Jenkinson.

Steinbolt:

Vordhosbn

Steinvord

I swear to fuck I heard segments from some Drukqs stuff and also of course Omvn etc..

Have you got an antistatic brush? Static might be the problem and a velvet brush/pad thing is much cheaper than a good stylus!

Archived