IGNORED

Aphex Twin interview French magazine Tsugi n°47 December 2011

Pitbulle

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all evidence suggests you'd be behind the album of The Tuss in 2007. WHY keep the information secret today?

This is an extraordinary psychological experience that I learned a lot, humanly ...

Come on, french people! Google translate is clearly not capable of this.. help us out

very crappy article and interview. approximately translated edit:

"you said recently that you got divorced because your wife was stealing from you. how is that possible?

- haha, i'm not even married."

"how do you explain the pseudonym changes through your career? the pleasure of losing the audience, a real need to explore different approaches or just the moment's impulse?

- a name generator."

"all clues tend to indicate that you're behind the Tuss album of 2007. why not saying it? why do you continue to keep this information secret?

- it's an amazing psychological experiment that teached me a lot, on a personal level..."

"if you had to follow the carreer plan of someone else, would it be JD Salinger's, disappearing from the public world after a big success, or Kraftwerk's, vanishing for a decade before coming back and touring like a rock star?

- thanks for comparing me with such artists. i see what you're doing but it's a big mistake to let this kind of thoughts drive you in what you do. i see things on a much longer view, like after my death... the way that humans perceive time is only one way to see things. and we were actually born and dead at the same time, there is no time. present, the moment you die, there's no order, it's just a way of seeing things. IT JUST ALL IS."

all evidence suggests you'd be behind the album of The Tuss in 2007. WHY keep the information secret today?

This is an extraordinary psychological experience that I learned a lot, humanly ...

Come on, french people! Google translate is clearly not capable of this.. help us out

A lot of clues shows that you would be behind The Tuss album in 2007. Why didn't you say it ? Why do you still keep the secret nowadays ?

---> It's an extraordinary psychologic experience from which I learnt a lot, humanly

this interview is a piece of shit and I'm ashamed of the description before it. The questions are just silly and afx answered it with that almost sarcastic tone he can have in some interviews. No big deal seriously. Sorry but I don't feel the motivation to translate all of it but if you have some troubles with google translate for some little pieces of it I can help.

Thanks for sharing anyway Troon

well, i read french and trust me : nothing interesting at all in this interview. obviously AFX doesnt like to speak with journalists.. i always thought the most interesting part in artists was actually their art, not what they thinks/says.

Guest ruiagnelo

Yeah this shit sucks!

We don't wanna hear Richards bullshit.

Just release something new fuck sake!

if Richard is reading this, he must be like: "AHAHHAAH the more you cry, the more you wait losers"

ahahahahahhaha

There should be a point where people will understand that saying "the more we cry for a new album, the least likely it is he'll ever release one" is a form of magical thinking. Most people outgrow this mindset past their 10th year. Some people are religious fruitcakes and believe it's the essence of life though. Go figure.

Archived