IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Guest murphythecat8

Ive began The Affair. after 4 episode, fuk that, shits boring

I LOVE downton abbey! Im late with this one, but wow I love that

Transparent - funny as fuck in places, poignant, had a hard time with the self-absorbed offspring doe, bah humbug

followed your recomendation and checked this out, pretty cool, a bit too first world problems sad sometimes for it's own sake i dunno...

Loved Transparent. just very cool imo!

It's Always Sunny I Philadelphia, but i'm getting kinda bored of the premise of them all being horrific human beings.

I also got bored of Community and The Sopranos

can anyone recommend anything?

rectify? pretty heavy stuff but quality tv,dunno if its on netflix tho ,2 seasons so far

Rectify is just pure genius imo. one of the best series right now imo

Justified is back with their last season I think, sooo good!

Edited by murphythecat8

brass eye is amazing. so many laughs per min and delivered with such great straight faced timing

Reminds me, I should watch The Day Today again. Absolute classic.

Started Fargo last night. Glad I did. Quite surprised of the gory bit in the first episode. Good stuff though.

nothing will beat the 1-2 combo of The Day Today and Brasseye, as far as news satire goes. ever. the game is over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nvfQw8UCDE

more relevant/funny than ever

Guest murphythecat8

It's Always Sunny I Philadelphia, but i'm getting kinda bored of the premise of them all being horrific human beings.

I also got bored of Community and The Sopranos

can anyone recommend anything?

yeah, sunny in philly gets boring. community is excellent up to third seasons.

the sopranos is the best serie of all time. period.

some I could recommend that runs now:

orange is the new black

rectify

justified

transparent

downton abbey

true detective

homeland

hannibal first season

Oldies:

seinfeld

sopranos

the wire

arrested development

six feet under

and lots of great recommendation here, will explore even more!

Edited by murphythecat8

Gonna start watching more animes. Any suggestions? I've seen a lot of the more popular ones (Bebop, FMA, Gurren Lagann, Death Note, etc)

I recently watched Hunter x Hunter, all 148 episodes. Great characters and crazy fight sequences throughout the series. Highly recommended! Favorite stories were about the phantom troupe. :)

Guest murphythecat8

funny you mention the americans, Ive notice that show today and download it. will listen and report!

the first episode of fargo left me cold so I never bothered. might some day though.

Edited by murphythecat8

the bit in the day today that actually crippled me once when i watched it stoned was the business woman interjecting 'chris' ... 'chris'... 'chris' at random intervals and directions throughout. My stomach was actually in pain the next day.

the only thing that beats the day today for me is alan partridge.

Edited by messiaen

parks & recreation season 1-7. pretty good.

I would also marry Nick Offerman.

Nick Offerman is great. He's cast in the next installment of Fargo I believe. Pretty excite.

Watched 2/4/15: Always Sunny in Phili - Pretty humorous. Hats off to most of the episode being filmed in one take. Good job by Charlie Day.

Man Seeking Woman - Think I'm down with this show after a couple episodes. Strange ass comedy. But I lol'd.

Been watching Parks and Rec as well. On season 6. The show really takes off mid-late 2nd season. The show goes to some pretty ridiculous and surreal extremes. Which can be great as well as a detriment. The main characters have a way of working their way into your heart (i just said that). Wish the background/secondary characters weren't such flat cartoony caricatures. This is something 98% of tv could work on, though so... Overall worthwhile and feelgood in a non cringe inducing way.

Also, correction to my Mr. Show post a while ago: It's not a new Mr. Show season and not going to be anything directly associated with Mr. Show. It's just much of the cast and writers getting together for some "multi-episode" project. Still cool, but sorry for the wrong info. And on the other hand, it makes it impossible to be another disappointing 90's reunion thing. That's good. Mr. Show's reputation is still gold.

Speaking of Bob, Better Call Saul premieres this Sunday with the second episode being on Monday. Excited to see how this goes.

Edited by melancholera