IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Slowly catching up on Legion season 2, and I'm thrilled that the show seems to still be firing on all cylinders. Also, teeth are terrifying.

Glad they've found a way to keep Plaza around now that Farouk has revealed his real(?) self.

hope you find the full series as well and please keep me informed on your enjoyment (or dislike)

Finished it on Youtube. The quality remains consistent throughout the ten episodes, so if you liked the first two then you'll like the rest. Some people are saying that they're worried about season 2, and I can see why if the producers follow through in a by-the-numbers way on what's been telegraphed. Hopefully they won't since they pulled off the first season quite nicely.

Currently watching Baskets season 3, still loving the shit out of this show, keeps improving with each season.

The Terror - Lovely episode last night. My favorite episode of the series. Some nice sequences, especially Jared Harris' speech and filming of the gallows sequence. 

hope you find the full series as well and please keep me informed on your enjoyment (or dislike)

Finished it on Youtube. The quality remains consistent throughout the ten episodes, so if you liked the first two then you'll like the rest. Some people are saying that they're worried about season 2, and I can see why if the producers follow through in a by-the-numbers way on what's been telegraphed. Hopefully they won't since they pulled off the first season quite nicely.

i'm halfway thru the series. i really like that kid getting trained and larusso's daughters blonde friend is smoking hawt

Handmaid's Tale.

Pretty good for the most part. I read the book about 10 years ago, not Atwood's best imo.

It feels a little bit like the flipside of the 'this is the future liberals want' mentality. Horror fantasy for people with septum piercings who spend all their time on leftbook groups.

6 episodes in.

Was interesting to read the book was originally inspired by the Iranian revolution and Reagan's America.

I've been enjoying this even though it's bleak/terrifying as fuck. I haven't read the book, but I heard that s2 continues the story from where the book ends? I don't imagine it ending well either way.

Legion was well trippy last night. Very much enjoyed. Naked Aubrey Plaza was a bonus.  :wub:

I couldn't even get through all of the first episode of this season, I felt like it was weird for the sake of being weird.. but hmm, maybe I might just suddenly have the desire to pick it up again :P

I couldn't even get through all of the first episode of this season, I felt like it was weird for the sake of being weird.. but hmm, maybe I might just suddenly have the desire to pick it up again :P

it is, unfortunately, it's all gimmicks... i keep watching it though...

Legion - It was Legion going full Legion. Multiple universes of David unfolded. Not sure why they were unfolding & there was no resolution. If there was resolution I missed it. One of the Davids stories coincides with the David we have seen since the series inception. But, are the other David multiverse selves just as valid?

I love this show, but this shit gon' get canceled. Anybody that knows the track that comes in at the end of the cold open, please let me know. Got stuck in my head.

mentally compacting a cop / 10

Edited by olo

Anybody that knows the track that comes in at the end of the cold open, please let me know. Got stuck in my head.

Ah, Jeff Russo cover of Ten Years After. Damn it...

Legion - It was Legion going full Legion. Multiple universes of David unfolded. Not sure why they were unfolding & there was no resolution. If there was resolution I missed it. One of the Davids stories coincides with the David we have seen since the series inception. But, are the other David multiverse selves just as valid?

I love this show, but this shit gon' get canceled. Anybody that knows the track that comes in at the end of the cold open, please let me know. Got stuck in my head.

mentally compacting a cop / 10

It’s all about Farouk’s last line. In his grief, David starts hopping from branch to branch to see if there’s another timeline where things went better, before deciding to stick with the show’s up to this point.

After all, even if he did choose a different timeline, wouldn’t that mean abandoning the only “true” sister and making her death meaningless?

Although it will be interesting to see if she and Lenny end up having to fight for the body. No indication yet that she’s still in there, but it is a comic book show.

^ Ah. Makes sense.

But what about the branches with his wife & all powerful billionaire. He survived both of those, right? Seemed happy in the one with his wife I thought.

Whaddup with this show... :blink: 

^ Ah. Makes sense.

But what about the branches with his wife & all powerful billionaire. He survived both of those, right? Seemed happy in the one with his wife I thought.

Whaddup with this show... :blink:

It’s more about his sister’s happiness than his own, I think. In the billionaire branch she’s deeply unhappy (not to mention that David isn’t even David anymore, since he sees the Shadow King in the mirror). We don’t see her in the one where he has a wife and kids, IIRC, so that’s the one outlier, true, unless that was the first stage of the coffee David -> Billionaire Shadow King David chain.

I want to watch this episode again now.

Frontier. Series about the Hudson's Bay Company, a great bit of history that hasn't had much telly coverage. For people who don't know the HBC was a fur trading company that was granted an immense trading monopoly by Charles II across a swath of what would later become Canada and played a huge role in the development of Canada and/or the fucking over the natives. It still exists today in the form of a department store

It has Khal Drogo in it

read Lena Dunham is remaking "Camping", one of the best British comedies from the last few years

would ignore that & check the savagely glorious & awkwardly funny original (like anything written by Julia Davis) & turns out all 6 episodes are online

get comfy & be prepared

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x440sho

The recut season 4 of Arrested Development is a lot better than the original cut.

yeah seems like i'm enjoying it a bit more than the previous version... however, i could go without the recurring endless narration, gets a bit tiresome imo...