IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Guest Frankie5fingers

i forget who mentioned it, but i gave that show Gravity Falls a chance. turns out that show is freaking hilarious. it had me laughing as hard as adventure time does. it kinda has a early Spongebob mixed with Adventure Time feel to it. definitely will be catching up on this. thanks to whoever suggested it!

Edited by Frankie5fingers

i forget who mentioned it, but i gave that show Gravity Falls a chance. turns out that show is freaking hilarious. it had me laughing as hard as adventure time does. it kinda has a early Spongebob mixed with Adventure Time feel to it. definitely will be catching up on this. thanks to whoever suggested it!

I think disparaissant did, it was completely off my radar before she mentioned it. Watched 3 episodes last night, it's wonderful! The writer worked on FlapJack in the past, another excellent animated series.

Guest Frankie5fingers

I think disparaissant did, it was completely off my radar before she mentioned it. Watched 3 episodes last night, it's wonderful! The writer worked on FlapJack in the past, another excellent animated series.

damn, i watched that same three episodes. lol. that one where they went to the abandoned supermarket was fucking hilarious.

tumblr_mbalazhHD21rcg8g7o1_1280.png

this moment had me laughing my ass off for a good 10 minutes. lol

but yeah, i loved flapjack a lot too. and for those that never watched Flap then get to it. both J.G. Quintel and Pendleton Ward worked on it.

Most recent Bob's Burgers was fucking awesome too, part of the plot took a twist that could easily been the basis of a WATMM thread - an EKT one at that...

Edited by joshuatx

Justified

Really weird show.

I kinda like it, but not really :derp:

I don't know how describe it, some of the characters almost seem cartoonish... But it has it's fun moments.

Edited by Npoess

Gravity Falls is alright, saw it for the first time a couple weeks ago. I'm glad that there are still weird and intelligent kid's cartoons on modern TV. I Thought the age of Ren & Stimpy / Rocko's modern life was over, glad to see its not (although those shows are still waaaay better)

Justified

Really weird show.

I kinda like it, but not really :derp:

I don't know how describe it, some of the characters almost seem cartoonish... But it has it's fun moments.

Actually.. This show gets really good towards the end of season one.

just watched the first episode of The Fear mini series from the UK. I can't find anything about this show, the IMDB seems pretty blank. What's with lots of UK shows having no real IMDB info? anyway its alright so far

Don't think I'll bother with Episode 2, How does Paul Nicholls even have a career? Even Peter Mullen couldn't save this. Pretty rubbish.

Watching the new season of peep show at the moment, amazing stuff.

In the latest episode one of the characters said Venetian Snares was like a sony smart phone and Aphex Twin was the Iphone (something like that). Another character was giving away a box with ballet shoes, a squarepusher cd and speed. IDM heavy episode.

Watching the new season of peep show at the moment, amazing stuff.

In the latest episode one of the characters said Venetian Snares was like a sony smart phone and Aphex Twin was the Iphone (something like that). Another character was giving away a box with ballet shoes, a squarepusher cd and speed. IDM heavy episode.

i'm 2 mins in to that episode and there's already been a cheddar vs stilton thing

it's watmm tv

Watching the new season of peep show at the moment, amazing stuff. In the latest episode one of the characters said Venetian Snares was like a sony smart phone and Aphex Twin was the Iphone (something like that). Another character was giving away a box with ballet shoes, a squarepusher cd and speed. IDM heavy episode.i'm 2 mins in to that episode and there's already been a cheddar vs stilton thingit's watmm tv

Name dropped BOC a few episodes back too, IIRC.

Guest RadarJammer

I have one episode left to watch of Forbrydelsen III I was really excited for this show but the plot hinges on a really stupid deus ex machina but its still OK. I read that they uncancled the US version though!

Guest RadarJammer

homeland finale was fine but i don't really think the chemistry between brody and carrie works or is believable which kind of made this very romantic episode loose most of its impact

Last episode of Dexter ended up being worst than I could ever imagine, officially done with the show.

its almost not worth commenting on, just total butter sandwich

<p>hilarious dexter finale,  now that the completely pointless Quinn/prostitute subplot is over, he's going to be the next one on the force to play cat and mouse with dexter. Shit is just so ridiculously predictable it's not even funny.  At this point the show would redeem itself if Dexter went postal at miami metro homicide wearing laguerta's corpse as a human shield tied to him with rope weilding  an oozie and him and Deb fuck naked in a pool of everyone's blood on the floor of the police station. </p>

Edited by Awepittance

<p>hilarious dexter finale,  now that the completely pointless Quinn/prostitute subplot is over, he's going to be the next one on the force to play cat and mouse with dexter. Shit is just so ridiculously predictable it's not even funny.  At this point the show would redeem itself if Dexter went postal at miami metro homicide wearing laguerta's corpse as a human shield tied to him with rope weilding  an oozie and him and Deb fuck naked in a pool of everyone's blood on the floor of the police station. </p>

*jots it down*

yeah, i'm not sure what the hell happened to the writers but this season felt like they completely half assed everything- from the ukranian mob storyline that was just meant to waste a few episodes to quinn's completely forgotten storyline. even masuka seems to have been underwritten.

another problem for me was the maria storyline. it just felt a little too much deux ex machina with how that conclusion happened. at this point, dexter can do no wrong since anyone that even slightly begins to question him is eliminated since it's just better for everyone to be a puppet and continue with their near maniacal loyalty to him and his sister.

hai guys I suddenly remembered a comedy series I used to watch a couple of years back that I think might've been pretty funny, and I'd like to revisit. It's about a moustached dude going around to people he's hurt in the past trying to fix his karma... I think he has a chubby pothead brother that tags along, in fact I think everyone in the show were potheads. anyone know what I'm talking about? what's it called? I don't think it's very old, I just kind of forgot all about it after watching the first three or four episodes.

Edited by Gocab