IGNORED

New Release Speculation Based On Facts We Have

o00o

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes its my voice, And its a multiple artist comp, with new people coming....Cant say any more :emb:

And thanks for the nice words. :emotawesomepm9:

I think I read a Norman records review where they said it's going to be a 26 volume series so I guess from A though to Z??? Both comps are still on my to listen to properly list but from what I've listened to so far, it's quite cool.

Anyway back on topic.. I love Rich's music but I struggle to speculate as to what's going to happen next with him, we live in a new age now where tracks can be recorded live and tagged within a few minutes. He's gonna put out whatever feels right for him at the time and imo wanting something bigger and better than Analord is just plain greedy.

Saying that, a lossless copy of Metz would probably melt my brain lol

cant get over this melody best ive heard in years http://www.sendspace.com/file/rlwdcx

and this little tumbler http://www.sendspace.com/file/ey8s7f

wait-a-second-funny.png

lol

Come on, man... this is good music From B2.

There's no argument to be had here. It's good music

302078_10150390768837194_2086047735_n.jp

lol

Anyway back on topic.. I love Rich's music but I struggle to speculate as to what's going to happen next with him, we live in a new age now where tracks can be recorded live and tagged within a few minutes. He's gonna put out whatever feels right for him at the time and imo wanting something bigger and better than Analord is just plain greedy.

Saying that, a lossless copy of Metz would probably melt my brain lol

how about a track with die antwoord and not some rephlex sounding shit

yes its my voice, And its a multiple artist comp, with new people coming....Cant say any more :emb:

And thanks for the nice words. :emotawesomepm9:

is it a multiple artist comp in the same way that '96 Drum 'n Bass Classixxx is a multiple artist comp?

No

'96 Drum 'n Bass Classixxx is not a compilation, it's Bogdan Raczynski's album... but saw as a multiple artists compilation...

holy shit new afx video leaked, apparently the album will be ironically called "weed and sizzurp till i die"

rip C. Watkins, a true fan who got kicked out of the aphex twin fan club

Archived