IGNORED

New Release Speculation Based On Facts We Have

o00o

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's like if you were a sports fan and someone took away soccer.

It really does feel like that lol, i'm just not really a big fan of any of the other IDM guys aside from Plaid, and BOC rarely.

The number of facts we have in here is staggering.

I was going to say that about 20 pages ago, another 31 have appeared since then and still the number of facts resides at about....mmmm... oh yeah, zero :biggrin:

amusingly funny really

Waiting for new Aphex Twin feels like sitting around watching your favorite music grow out of date as the rest of the world moves on without you.

Waiting for new Aphex Twin feels like sitting around watching your favorite music grow out of date as the rest of the world moves on without you.

end of thread (vol.359)

If the rest of the world thinks that it's moving on by listening to footwerk, or rehash trance or south africa footwerk or heavily reverbed and slowed down eighties references music or whatever, well the lol is on them.

am i the only sane person here??

his unreleased not quite good stuff is out on ebay for the price of 2 suzuki vitara's

watmm has bought the spastic window album that will be 18$ for a download for only 500 lucky fans while guicci mane and lil wayne are throwing free mixtapes all over town

i just can't believe the chosen lord would do this, this is a faphexx troll!!

it's 10 days before recordstore day and everyfucking music site is over this like ebola, the 13500$$ album! i just heard it on belgium (!) radio

he's got a zef track with die antwoord out and you people would give your blood for this swank LP, come on you slags

i fucking say speculation complete, the new album is coming

speculation

complete

his unreleased not quite good stuff is out on ebay for the price of 2 suzuki vitara's

watmm has bought the spastic window album that will be 18$ for a download for only 500 lucky fans while guicci mane and lil wayne are throwing free mixtapes all over town

it's 10 days before recordstore day and everyfucking music site is over this like ebola, the 13500$$ album! i just heard it on belgium (!) radio

he's got a zef track with die antwoord out and you people would give your blood for this swank LP, come on you slags

speculation

complete

I think so too actually.

speculation

complete

i kinda hope richard will release a RSD 12" a'la boc but instead of music there will be a recording of him saying 'sorry guys, no new album coming'.

flol that would be funny.

but also really mean...

he could do all kinds of encrypting fuckery on it to make people try and figure out his puzzle for weeks! and after all of it... sorry guys nothing new coming eat a bag of dicks love richard

that's exactly what it is.

out of date? shit, every aphex twin track ive ever heard since high school has sounded and still sounds timeless and/or like straight future shit.

Agreed. ICBYD and previous is starting to get there, if you listen carefully (sounds a touch dated but the genius is still there).

Everything else is still flawless IMO. And I'm not even an Aphex junkie or anything.

The timing between last year's BoC xxxxx/xxxxx/xxxxx fiasco and this year's CW fiasco is quite possibly a bit uncanny, especially given that somebody mentioned something a little ways back about Warp saying new BoC first, then Aphex. I am now definitely starting to get excited, if for anything the CW rip and the Die Antwoord mix or mashup or whatever the fuck it's gonna be, but also the possibilties...

Pretty sure this CW LP stuff is just the hype train picking up speed. We are definitely due for a new afx release this year.

Remember, he stopped touring too. That's got to mean something...

Archived