IGNORED

New Album called "Ufabulum"

Guest teetime

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This might push him into the mainstream, actually. I feel like Skrillex fans will like this music.

that's interesting. you're kind of right. personally I lean towards thinking that's a good thing.

either way I really enjoyed "Dark Steering." need to hear the other one.

Not necessarily saying that that's a bad thing. It just sounds a bit more conventional than his other stuff. Tha Pusha's always been a bit more conventional than other IDM artists. I think Squarepusher is more focused on making stuff that he thinks sounds good than making experimental music.

what the fuck am i reading

I know.. It's ridickyless

:cerious:

" more conventional than other IDM artists."

lol :cerious: :cerious: :cerious: :cerious: :cerious: :cerious: :cerious: :cerious:

Guest yikes

no old tunes

1 hour set

brutal bass and the sound quality was supreme.

the mask/l.e.d schtick was all black and white save for one tune which was blue and red

an hour of this visual presentation was enough…..

he basically played back tracks from a hard drive,he did not address the audience with a mic

it was incredible none the less.

the place was packed but not sold out.

the new album is sick as hell and you guys are gonna love it.

no old tunes

1 hour set

brutal bass and the sound quality was supreme.

the mask/l.e.d schtick was all black and white save for one tune which was blue and red

an hour of this visual presentation was enough…..

he basically played back tracks from a hard drive,he did not address the audience with a mic

it was incredible none the less.

the place was packed but not sold out.

the new album is sick as hell and you guys are gonna love it.

thx man! I'm stoked.

Haven't been this excited for an album since hello everything =/

Guest LIFE RIDES YOUR BONES

someone kept farting near me at the show last night. really eggy ones. if you're on here, fuck you. the new album is amazing. I cried tears of joy towards the end of dark steering and during a couple of those thick as fuck a-melodic acid tracks. i'll put some crappy phone videos on vimeo once I get back home.

i should add that literally every single track blew me away. when ufabulum drops life = over

someone kept farting near me at the show last night. really eggy ones.

hahahah i was standing near this also. it wasn't me but $10 says the farter was from watmm. at least 10 people from here were at the show!

hahahah i was standing near this also. it wasn't me but $10 says the farter was from watmm. at least 10 people from here were at the show!

LoL.

Come on ! No farter on WATMM, they're all on xltronic :emotawesomepm9:

what did you guys think of falty dl's 60% afx set? nanou 2 mixed with donkey rhubarb.... tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

Archived