IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

Rubin that looks good but wtf is all over that top bun? Oats?

He'll have to go back to the [Reddit|Imgur|Pinterest|Instagram] thread to find out :dadjoke:

oooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

shots-fired.jpg?quality=85&strip=all

e7d1a50b32239878.jpg

Rubin that looks good but wtf is all over that top bun? Oats?

Looks like sushi rice drenched in soy sauce, white and black sesame seeds.

• 2 weeks later...

So my wife and I went to Carlsbad, CA to hit the beach and we discovered a local place nearby called Encinidas Alehouse that supposedly the best burger in the city. We got the Santana Burger (pepper jack cheese, avacado, grilled onions and alehouse sauce). 

It was surprisingly (as we're both hard to please in the burger department) 10/10. 

May not look like anything extraordinary from the photo, but I can say with confidence that it was hands down the best I've ever had, just behind Texaz Grill / Lonestar / Moab Burger Co. No microbrewery fads with overpowering brioche buns or fried eggs here. Just plain chuck goodness with a bun and toppings that serve the tantalizing perfectly seasoned 1/2 pound burger, not the other way around.

21107661_849394485219190_294762085535553

Edited by Lane Visitor

The Queens Head in Holborn. Hipster joint, had a nice Lupaloid IPA with it. This was their bacon cheeseburger.

wgV3IGd.jpg

burger looks a little gray and not nearly enough chips. sorry.
Bun looks good tho. And I like how they serve the chips w/ mayo/aioli and not just ketchup.

So my wife and I went to Carlsbad, CA to hit the beach and we discovered a local place nearby called Encinidas Alehouse that supposedly the best burger in the city. We got the Santana Burger (pepper jack cheese, avacado, grilled onions and alehouse sauce).

It was surprisingly (as we're both hard to please in the burger department) 10/10.

May not look like anything extraordinary from the photo, but I can say with confidence that it was hands down the best I've ever had, just behind Texaz Grill / Lonestar / Moab Burger Co. No microbrewery fads with overpowering brioche buns or fried eggs here. Just plain chuck goodness with a bun and toppings that serve the tantalizing perfectly seasoned 1/2 pound burger, not the other way around.

21107661_849394485219190_294762085535553

looks deece as fuck

The Queens Head in Holborn. Hipster joint, had a nice Lupaloid IPA with it. This was their bacon cheeseburger.

wgV3IGd.jpg

burger looks a little gray and not nearly enough chips. sorry.
Bun looks good tho. And I like how they serve the chips w/ mayo/aioli and not just ketchup.

mmm yeah wasn't fantastic. Burger was completely dripping from the bottom as I picked it up and I would've preferred it a little undercooked. Was tasty enough though. 6.9/10

Yeah prefer fewer chips than too many tbh. They were good chips.

The entire quote has gone. That's like a bit like stealing someones pants leaving them standing there naked in the rain, not knowing what to do. Not sure if the quote tied in with the other bits and bobs littered throughout that sig, if so, there must be a lingering resentment at being tampered with and made to carry on knowing that you aren't presenting your preferred version of yourself. His values have been comprimised but he'll just have to get on with it i suppose.